By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says it’s ‘very likely’ more remasters are coming

Snoopy said:

Actually, with backwards compatability xbox one will have more games overall than ps4 in every way.

So 360 games now count as XB1 games? I can't keep up with these goalposts.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:

Actually, with backwards compatability xbox one will have more games overall than ps4 in every way.

Well, according to the "exclusive list" shown on vgchartz, 360 games will fit the agenda perfectly. Games like bastion, streetfighter 4 and the remasters of course were listed for the ps4. Also, what AAA titles does ps4 had for 2014 and 2015? Seems so far sony been lacking in that department unless I am missing something? 

GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:

But seriously. You didn't know that 360 games were just undercover XBOne game double agents just posing as 360 games? Props to MS though. If 360 games were actually XBOne games, that means 360 actually had no games. And they managed to sell 80M+ consoles. With those kind of marketing skills, I don't know what they were doing with the XBOne when it launched. 

Snoopy said:

Well, according to the "exclusive list" shown on vgchartz, 360 games will fit the agenda perfectly. Games like bastion, streetfighter 4 and the remasters of course were listed for the ps4. Also, what AAA titles does ps4 had for 2014 and 2015? Seems so far sony been lacking in that department unless I am missing something? 

A damn site more than the XB1, that's for sure. I'm not getting the list out because people like you will just have forgotten it in a week or two and pull the same corny line.

The PS5 Exists. 

werent sony the ones that said they werent going to make a lot remasters after TLOU. but yet here we go :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
There were a lot of Wii and 360 owners last gen. I get it, but focus on something new at some point.

But they are.  We got two three new IPs this year with The Order, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, .  They announced Drawn2,Death Dreams and Horizon. They are building brand new VR expereinces.  I think they are actually leading in new IP.  So your comment doesn't make sense to me. 

Its common knowledge that Sony would lead in new IP ( which is why at E3 everyone expects them to be the focal show). The problem is their first two years are always the worst and to hear that they are making more remasters is annoying to say the very least. I misworded that, so I apologize but this should suffice.

GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:

A damn site more than the XB1, that's for sure. I'm not getting the list out because people like you will just have forgotten it in a week or two and pull the same corny line.

Yeah, it probably is a bunch of average - poorly rated games that I will forget about.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
CosmicSex said:

But they are.  We got two three new IPs this year with The Order, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, .  They announced Drawn2,Death Dreams and Horizon. They are building brand new VR expereinces.  I think they are actually leading in new IP.  So your comment doesn't make sense to me. 

Its common knowledge that Sony would lead in new IP ( which is why at E3 everyone expects them to be the focal show). The problem is their first two years are always the worst and to hear that they are making more remasters is annoying to say the very least. I misworded that, so I apologize but this should suffice.

Sony's third year doesn't look too much better. Uncharted 4, SF5, and maybe TLG and Horizon.

It has to be a game that makes sense though I can't think of any game at the moment.

I'd love to see Siren get the remaster treatment, as long as they did away with all that episodic nonsense. Warhawk would probably do very well too.

The PS5 Exists.