By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says it’s ‘very likely’ more remasters are coming

Shadow of Colossus and Ico would be nice.

Around the Network

I don't mind as it seems Sony remaster their best of last gen, whereas it's the third party devs remaster that are usually garbage games that nobody asked for.

bankrupt of actual new ideas. the lack in quantity of new 1st party games is really embarrassing.

Knack please

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Viktor said:
bankrupt of actual new ideas. the lack in quantity of new 1st party games is really embarrassing.

Bloodborne is goty

Around the Network
Viktor said:

Your post is really embarassing.

Snoopy said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Its common knowledge that Sony would lead in new IP ( which is why at E3 everyone expects them to be the focal show). The problem is their first two years are always the worst and to hear that they are making more remasters is annoying to say the very least. I misworded that, so I apologize but this should suffice.

Sony's third year doesn't look too much better. Uncharted 4, SF5, and maybe TLG and Horizon.

Dreams, R&C, GT7...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

PwerlvlAmy said:
werent sony the ones that said they werent going to make a lot remasters after TLOU. but yet here we go :O

Seeing how well made remasters like TLOU are selling on the Ps4 (3.16) in comparison to incredibly hyped exclusive games like Splatoon (1.13), i would say that people are voting with their wallets and thats what counts. 

mofili said:
What a joke

who's laughing?

I'd love to play Okami on my PS4 with the ability to draw on my touchpad.

EDIT: nevermind, First party only.

Normchacho said:
Snoopy said:

Sony's third year doesn't look too much better. Uncharted 4, SF5, and maybe TLG and Horizon.

Dreams, R&C, GT7...

I forgot about R&C, but has GT7 been announced yet? And Dreams seems to not have a release date.