By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says it’s ‘very likely’ more remasters are coming

Time for a Dark Cloud 2 remaster!

DO IT!

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Normchacho said:

Dreams, R&C, GT7...

I forgot about R&C, but has GT7 been announced yet? And Dreams seems to not have a release date.

Yep, when GT7 drops Microsoft will need to heavily attack Europe to hold onto some of their attention.

It's obviously a cash grab move, and it's working for them, so of course they are going to keep it coming.

personally, im disgusted with what the gaming industry has become with cash grabs such as this, but what i at least ask from those of you who are fine with it is to just recognize this for what it is: a cash grab. don't fall for their line of crap, "well, a lot of people had other consoles while we were supporting the ps3, so this is a good way to show them what they missed."
go ahead and defend this practice, but do not try to tell me that this is the actual reason for it. they are porting games to the ps4 because it is easy money. recognize this for what it is. it is so obvious.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Snoopy said:

I forgot about R&C, but has GT7 been announced yet? And Dreams seems to not have a release date.

Yep, when GT7 drops Microsoft will need to heavily attack Europe to hold onto some of their attention.

When is it going to release? The game wasn't even announced yet at a confrence.

The remasters Sony is doing? Almost don't put up any effort in the remaster and sell it for 35 or even more? No thanks. That God of war 3 remake still feels lazy for me. Would love a collectionof 30 PSOne games for 30 Euro/bucks from Sony. Legend of Dragoon/Ape Escape/Vagrant Story etc..

Around the Network
DrakeBros said:
I would love more remasters if they are for good games like TLOU, GOW III and UC. However I don't think Sony has any other franchises of this calibur, maybe a GOW I and II remake or Ico/SOTC HD port will be good. MotorStorm Collection and Wipeout Collection will be welcome too.

They have Demon's souls and also Infamous trilogy-ish which is one of my fav exclusives on PS3. But I fear a Infamous collection remasterd would be a lot of work because of the open-world assets.

The problem with Ico / SOTC in my mind is that those are PS2 games with PS2 assets. 

Thank you sony for saving my money...

by making me stick with PS3 and not having to buy a ps4 yet...thanks

Lyrikalstylez said:

Thank you sony for saving my money...

by making me stick with PS3 and not having to buy a ps4 yet...thanks

LOL

The PS5 Exists. 

If they are going to do more remasters they need to be from PS1/PS2 I don't see any need for ones from the PS3.

AEGRO said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
werent sony the ones that said they werent going to make a lot remasters after TLOU. but yet here we go :O

Seeing how well made remasters like TLOU are selling on the Ps4 (3.16) in comparison to incredibly hyped exclusive games like Splatoon (1.13), i would say that people are voting with their wallets and thats what counts. 

makes them look silly that a year ago said dont expet much more,if any and that they didnt want this gen to be a rehash of last gen. But now they're saying they'll do more. Goes against their own words lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick