By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says it’s ‘very likely’ more remasters are coming

mZuzek said:
AEGRO said:

Splatoon is not hardcore?

Those quotation marks do have a meaning.

Is it hardcore?

Around the Network
RubberWhistleHistle said:
mZuzek said:

Lol.

TLOUR has over a year of headstart in those sales numbers, was released on a ridiculously larger install base, and actually has more hype from the mainstream gaming media and "hardcore gamers". That said, Splatoon is already past 1.5m.

yeah, its really funny how this user tried to compare these two games as if there is any comparison there. splatoon blew people's expectations out of the water. a game from a console that nobody takes seriously (nintendo's own fault) versus a console that has been steamrolling the competition. hmm i wonder whats going to win? lol

*rolls eyes*

Boutros said:
Viktor said:
bankrupt of actual new ideas. the lack in quantity of new 1st party games is really embarrassing.

Your post is really embarassing.

No need to get defensive. There is a lack of new 1st party games on PS4. Something that is really sad considering they abandoned PSV for quite some time.

AEGRO said:

that has jack shit to do with anything that i said. this is about SONY's remasters. nintendo isnt porting wii games to the wii u, charging full price for them and calling them remasters. 

Sony isnt releasing happy meal toys with pieces of retail games. Without the Amiibos you have an incomplete game.

lol you're completely dodging the issue. 

AEGRO said:

that has jack shit to do with anything that i said. this is about SONY's remasters. nintendo isnt porting wii games to the wii u, charging full price for them and calling them remasters. 

Sony isnt releasing happy meal toys with pieces of retail games. Without the Amiibos you have an incomplete game.

oh shit. lol

Around the Network

Ugh. Come on! Make new gaems!

AEGRO said:

Remasters are optional. Dont want them, dont buy them.

Amiibos on the other hand, want the complete experience of certain game? Well, you HAVE to buy the happy meal toy.

obligatory starhawk and soul sacrifice mentioning in case they weren't mentioned already. gravity rush of course as well but that game + sequel imo is pretty much guaranteed by now.

*Nintendo announces WWHD, a remaster of an old SD GameCube era game that's more than 10 years old*
-Nintendo doesn't make new games! Just old garbage!
*Sony announced TLOUR*
-Wow I'm gonna buy it again even though I already own it on the PS3 with all the DLC

:|

AEGRO said:

Remasters are optional. Dont want them, dont buy them.

Amiibos on the other hand, want the complete experience of certain game? Well, you HAVE to buy the happy meal toy.

Hey a Venezuelan (I assume) in VGC, that's rare site. Fucked up country, glad I left that shit hole.

OT: You don't need Amiibo's to get the full experience of games, you get extra costumes and other unimportant things. Call them physical useless DLCs if you will.

Nintendo and PC gamer