By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says it’s ‘very likely’ more remasters are coming

MohammadBadir said:
*Nintendo announces WWHD, a remaster of an old SD GameCube era game that's more than 10 years old*
-Nintendo doesn't make new games! Just old garbage!
*Sony announced TLOUR*
-Wow I'm gonna buy it again even though I already own it on the PS3 with all the DLC

:|

This needs to be in a Dark Knight Joker meme.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Oh boy... when it comes to exclusives at the moment PS4 is the console I want.

Lets just say that comment is subjective.

Last I checked, PS4 had a higher number of exclusives, as wells a higher average score on those exclusives than both XB1 and WiiU. That would make this an observable fact. 

Quantity and reviews dont mean shit to me nor do they directly relect the games consumers want. PS4 exclusives arent selling particularly great in spite of user disparity.

The only observable fact is Sony's 1st party was bad this year. Even Sony fans admit it.

The only notable true exclusive PS4 had this year is Bloodborne but that doesent appeal to the masses. Thats primarily just something Darksouls fans have a red hot erection for.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

osed125 said:
AEGRO said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

lol you're completely dodging the issue. 

Remasters are optional. Dont want them, dont buy them.

Amiibos on the other hand, want the complete experience of certain game? Well, you HAVE to buy the happy meal toy.

Hey a Venezuelan (I assume) in VGC, that's rare site. Fucked up country, glad I left that shit hole.

OT: You don't need Amiibo's to get the full experience of games, you get extra costumes and other unimportant things. Call them physical useless DLCs if you will.

Thats not a kind way to talk to a fellow country man!

AEGRO said:
osed125 said:

Hey a Venezuelan (I assume) in VGC, that's rare site. Fucked up country, glad I left that shit hole.

OT: You don't need Amiibo's to get the full experience of games, you get extra costumes and other unimportant things. Call them physical useless DLCs if you will.

I'm not very fond of my country giving the circumstances. But this is off topic.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Snoopy said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yep, when GT7 drops Microsoft will need to heavily attack Europe to hold onto some of their attention.

When is it going to release? The game wasn't even announced yet at a confrence.

We have to wait for the annoucement. We know its coming just like God of War and Last of Us though. Last gen Forza really forced Sony's Polyphony team to really think about what they need to do next. I'm sure they wont disappoint.

Around the Network
osed125 said:
AEGRO said:

I'm not very fond of my country giving the circumstances. But this is off topic.

Where were you from? Im from Maracaibo

ARamdomGamer said:
MohammadBadir said:
*Nintendo announces WWHD, a remaster of an old SD GameCube era game that's more than 10 years old*
*Sony announced TLOUR*
-Wow I'm gonna buy it again even though I already own it on the PS3 with all the DLC

Though TLOUR was announced after WWHD, lol.

Mr Puggsly said:

Quantity and reviews dont mean shit to me nor do they directly relect the games consumers want. PS4 exclusives arent selling particularly great in spite of user disparity.

The only observable fact is Sony's 1st party was bad this year. Even Sony fans admit it.

The only notable true exclusive PS4 had this year is Bloodborne but that doesent appeal to the masses. Thats primarily just something Darksouls fans have a red hot erection for.

We back at "Bloodborne and Souls games are niche" now?

MohammadBadir said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Though TLOUR was announced after WWHD, lol.

I hope you realize that that's not how it went down though right?

MohammadBadir said:
*Sony announced TLOUR*

Wait, in what universe did Nintendo get more flak for WW HD than Sony did for TLOU R? I seriously thought you were a better user than to resort to arguments like these. Oh well.