By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles available in the Wii U eShop... In Europe (XCX bundle coming to US and Europe, discounts for Europe also)

You don't need a Wii Remote, the tablet controller is all you need

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
I am hoping the bundle comes to NA as well. I already decided that I will be getting my Wii U with Xenoblade Chronicles X's release (unless there is a good deal before then) and a bundle would be awesome. :)

The bundle has been revealed for the US

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Glad to hear the XCX Special Edition is heading over to America too. Just hoping that XC gets a release on the EShop here too.

Conegamer said:
sc94597 said:
I am hoping the bundle comes to NA as well. I already decided that I will be getting my Wii U with Xenoblade Chronicles X's release (unless there is a good deal before then) and a bundle would be awesome. :)

The bundle has been revealed for the US

Great! Now I can't wait until December. :) 

Bristow9091 said:
Conina said:

You don't need a Wii Remote, the tablet controller is all you need

So I'll just be able to download it from the Wii U eShop and play without needing anything else? I never owned a Wii y'see, so not sure about these things, like if certain games are compatible with the Wii U Tablet or not... 

Classic Controller Wii digital games bought through the eShop will work with the gamepad controls.
Classic Controller Wii retail games played through the vWii will work with Wiimote/CC and can use gamepad as a screen.

Already posted a link to a CC related thread earlier, but here it goes again: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196822

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

So are critics going to re-review XBC or does that only happen to PS4 games like Journey? ;)

Samus Aran said:
So are critics going to re-review XBC or does that only happen to PS4 games like Journey? ;)

Well eShop games do usually get reviewed, but nothing major as it's not a formal re-release. So don't go around expecting anything huge, because that isn't the purpose of this.

We should just be thankful it's here at all!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Why exactly can't they bring it to NA eShop? I mean its a fucking piece of data, they don't even have to translate anything.

Mystro-Sama said:
Why exactly can't they bring it to NA eShop? I mean its a fucking piece of data, they don't even have to translate anything.

If they don't eventually do so, it might be that their contract with Gamestop hasn't ended or NOA is just too lazy to do the legalwork. 

Give NOA a week, XC is coming...

34 years playing games.