By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles available in the Wii U eShop... In Europe (XCX bundle coming to US and Europe, discounts for Europe also)

Will be interesting to see if NoA will release it as well - and do something right for once - or if they'll stick to doing everything in their power to lose the American market.

Around the Network

I already have the 3DS version.

Can't make up my mind if I should buy the Wii U bundle or buy a Wii U premium and XCX Special Edition. I really want the poster.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Come on NoA bring this to us

Watch Nintendo of America not bring it out here. NoA has been so bad the past 4-5ish years that the Wii U will be my last Nintendo home console till they can get their shit together you lucky European players e.e XD

I'll be hard pressed not to buy it if it comes out in NA. Off-TV play would've helped me to beat Xenoblade months ago. Same for the Prime Trilogy. I don't know what it is but if I get in the mood to play something OTHER than my Wii games, it takes me forever to get back in the mood for the Wii games.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Naum said:
You can pay it on the Wii-U pad?

F**k this I'm going to buy it again... even if I'm aready have the Wii version.

I did that with Metroid Prime Trilogy and might do it with this game as well. Because fudge money.

Buying the digital version and selling the retail version would be the smartest choice for your wallets.

I did that with the Metroid Prime Trilogy and have no regrets (yet). I also sold my GC-version of Wind Waker when the WiiU-version was announced since i know for 100% that I would never play the old version again anyway.

But if you are collectors, having both versions doesn't hurt either. ;)

Nintendo EU fans - 'We're really feeling it!!!'

Nintendo NA fans - 'Man, what a buncha jokers!'

Samus Aran said:
Can you play it on the gamepad screen?
I might try it then.

You can play pretty much everything on the gamepad. Except the minority of Wii U games that need it for whatever reason (and Splatoon that didn't need it but nicked it anyway)

the_dark_lewd said:
Samus Aran said:
I might try it then.

You can play pretty much everything on the gamepad. Except the minority of Wii U games that need it for whatever reason (and Splatoon that didn't need it but nicked it anyway)

None of the good Wii games are playable on the gamepad because they need the wii motion controller... SMG2, DKC: TF and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Samus Aran said:
the_dark_lewd said:
Samus Aran said:
I might try it then.

None of the good Wii games are playable on the gamepad because they need the wii motion controller... SMG2, DKC: TF and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

True, if they can remaster Xenoblade Chronicles with great graphics like Final Fantasy nowadays on NX or Wii U's end life, I'll buy it day 1.

Wanted to play Xenoblade using the gamepad which would really use off-TV play, which would be great.