By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles available in the Wii U eShop... In Europe (XCX bundle coming to US and Europe, discounts for Europe also)

I already have a physical copy, I don't need to buy it again .

But that special edition of Xenoblade Chronicles X looks amazing. I wonder how much it will cost...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Oh my goodness this is awesome, I was cribbing about this a couple of days ago.

Now I can finally play it and then make a hipster thread about how it "did not live up to hype" and "did not advance the genre" :P

Edwardooo said:
I have a 30+ hours save of Xenoblade Chronicles on Dolphin, does anyone know if I can port my save into Wii U if I buy this ?

From what I gather the E-shop versions of MPT and SMG 2 read the Wii-Mode save-data of said games. So all you would have to do is transfer your save from an SD card via wii-mode in the Wii U, and it should be readable. Your save can be found in your Dolphin folder under a "SX4P01" code, but you have to go into Dolphin's GUI settings and make an exportable file, if I recall correctly (haven't done it in a while, and usually went the opposite way Wii -> Dolphin.0 This will only work if your save file is the same region, by the way.

Anyway, other than for the gamepad, it is probably going to be the case that the Wii U versions is a straight port and therefore inferior to the game on Dolphin  (assuming your computer runs Xenoblade decently on Dolphin.) Still the gamepad would be a nice feature to switch between, and if you don't have the game legally yet, it is always advisable to support the developers/publishers.

The game is gourgeous (and actually runs at a more constant framerate on my PC) on Dolphin though, and I'm unsure if I could go back to Wii/Wii U. :P

spemanig said:
Edwardooo said:
I have a 30+ hours save of Xenoblade Chronicles on Dolphin, does anyone know if I can port my save into Wii U if I buy this ?

...Did you seriously just ask that?

You mean he asked, "how can I legally purchase a game and keep my save file?" (Assuming he hadn't already legally purchased it.) What is wrong with that?

Ugh, they're incentivizing me to buy the digital version. But I Nintendont wanna.

Around the Network

Please let all of this come to NA! Really awesome stuff here.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

baloofarsan said:
TomaTito said:

Shouldn't the title say available instead of coming? I thought you can already download it?

Yes you can (6853 MB)!

I see the title has already been changed, but it's good to also know the (big) file size!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Can you play it on the gamepad screen?
I might try it then.

Samus Aran said:
Can you play it on the gamepad screen?
I might try it then.

Yes, with the GamePad's buttons. It's the third Wii VC game that allows GamePad controls after Sin & Punishment and Pandora's Tower.

Just finished Xenoblade on New 3DS a month ago. Would play again straight away if it was on the NA Wii U eshop.