By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles available in the Wii U eShop... In Europe (XCX bundle coming to US and Europe, discounts for Europe also)

This is really cool. I hope the limited edition ends up coming to North America.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

nice bundle...

I wish they did a different colour wiiU!

Switch!!!

TomaTito said:

Shouldn't the title say available instead of coming? I thought you can already download it?

Yes you can (6853 MB)!

you have FFV limited edition, XCX wii u bundle and XCX limited edition too. Now XC on eShop.

I think those would come to NA with FFV eShop version, XCX standard edition, and XC on eShop on 2016. lol.

i hope they could give something to NA fans too.

Well, I'll get that Limited Edition and never open it

The digital version will be played. And I'm getting the original Xenoblade again for Off-TV Play and because of the deal with digital XCX.

Edwardooo said:
I have a 30+ hours save of Xenoblade Chronicles on Dolphin, does anyone know if I can port my save into Wii U if I buy this ?

Yes, there's an option to export Wii saves to copy them on a SD card.

Around the Network

OK WTF why are they not releasing more wii games on wii u eshop in NA but europe and japan getting them?

Edwardooo said:
I have a 30+ hours save of Xenoblade Chronicles on Dolphin, does anyone know if I can port my save into Wii U if I buy this ?

...Did you seriously just ask that?

That's a good deal.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

spemanig said:
Edwardooo said:

...Did you seriously just ask that?

Is there a problem ? I can't speak about that on the forum ? Sorry if it's the case, I wasn't aware of this.

Sweet news for EU!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."