By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles available in the Wii U eShop... In Europe (XCX bundle coming to US and Europe, discounts for Europe also)

Can we play the game with a Wii U Pro Controller? I can't remember.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Looks really good, am tempted with this bundle..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

can i play xb on wii u with the gamepad /+ on the gamepad (off screen). So without wiimote controls?

JNK said:
can i play xb on wii u with the gamepad /+ on the gamepad (off screen). So without wiimote controls?

someone already mentioned, it can if it is an eShop game.  Since I only use the Wii disc and emulated Wii from Wii U. I can only use WiiMote.

He said it would work, not sure if there is a confirmed information that it would work like that for Xenoblade Chronicles.

I'm just hoping it would be released for NA to all Wii U owners, it is really a great game.  One of the best JRPGs I've played in a long time. 

Conegamer said:
Samus Aran said:
So are critics going to re-review XBC or does that only happen to PS4 games like Journey? ;)

Well eShop games do usually get reviewed, but nothing major as it's not a formal re-release. So don't go around expecting anything huge, because that isn't the purpose of this.

We should just be thankful it's here at all!

I was being facetious.

Around the Network
JNK said:

Since these questions keep repeating I made a quick video from booting up the WiiU to playing the game off-TV:

View on YouTube

Please NOA. Release XC on eshop ;_;

Im curious:Was this announced at gamescon then put into eshop, or they just warned through twitter and made a "silent" release?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yes! Finally! One more game to put on my backlog!

Nautilus said:
Im curious:Was this announced at gamescon then put into eshop, or they just warned through twitter and made a "silent" release?

Can't remember hearing about it at Gamescom, but I'm probably the wrong person to ask that question

Seems like a silent release though, pretty much out of nowhere as a foot note to the bundle. But not me. Not here. Here we shall rally behind this release and champion its greatness, together! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.