By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thoughts on Skyward Sword?

Tagged games:

I hate Fi with a burning passion.

Other than that it's a really good game.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

For me is an amazing game. It´s in my top 5 Zelda games. Maybe the only complaint i have is that certain boss battles are repeated through the game a lot of times.

It'd be the best 3D Zelda if not for its length. Aonuma wanting to compete with Skyrim made the game suffer. Best music, best dungeons, best story, etc, until you hit the filler. It's normally 1-3 hours between each dungeon because "plot." By "plot" I mean forced fetch quests and retreading that kills the pacing. And then once they REALLY hype you up to get to the end and save Zelda (spoilers, Zelda is kidnapped, y'know, like every game), they throw even MORE bull at you because you haven't proven yourself to be the chosen one enough the other 30 times.

If it were even ten hours shorter it'd be phenomenal. But the length just makes it hard to finish.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Wow didnt realize how divisive this game was XD

its a great game, the only complain i have is unable to adjust the camera freely, just like any other wii games as there is no 2nd analog stick

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Around the Network

best Zelda ever

Best Zelda game IMO, so many amazing places, bosses (Ghirahim best antagonist in the franchise) and no doubt the best reincarnation of Zelda is in this amazing game.

It's good. Would prefer to not have motion controls but the game itself is really fun to play

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It's a good game after the first tediously boring hours. I still need to finish it though. Can't remember why I stopped playing it. 

I think we can all agree that it has an awesome soundtrack.