By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US August monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Ryng_Tolu said:
endy.G said:

in the us?

and because what?

look what's happen with The Witcher 3... The rule is, if is not a shooter, Will sell more on PS4, US or not US.

fallout is an rpg shooter

Around the Network
endy.G said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

look what's happen with The Witcher 3... The rule is, if is not a shooter, Will sell more on PS4, US or not US.

But also rpg.

Ryng_Tolu said:
endy.G said:

But also rpg.

it will sell very good on xbox one
it will sell more than ps4 in the us
it will sell less worldwide ofc, due to installbase

fallout 3 and vegas were huge on xbox
and it is a shooter :D

endy.G said:
biglittlesps said:

FO4 will still sell more on PS4 even with XBO marketing.... just because.

in the us?

and because what?

Yeah sorry i was in a rush so didnt go into much detail... just because most major titles even when marketted by MS have done better on the PS4. Of course market share has made massive impact, but Sony will get retailers to bundle it with the console the same way MS put destiny with every XBOX.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

endy.G said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

But also rpg.

it will sell very good on xbox one
it will sell more than ps4 in the us
it will sell less worldwide ofc, due to installbase

fallout 3 and vegas were huge on xbox
and it is a shooter :D

The Witcher series was huge on the 360 and the 1st & 2nd games were never on the PS3. And yet, The Witcher III sold twice as much on the PS4 than on the XBO... in the US/UK... with Microsoft having marketing rights to the game...

Around the Network

MS should include the first Witcher games as BC with the third installment this fall, then I will jump in :).

Puppyroach said:
MS should include the first Witcher games as BC with the third installment this fall, then I will jump in :).

Witcher 1 was a original Xbox game, not a 360 game.

Monthly update.                                               Weekly update 8/10/15.

PS4 Batman #10             XB1 Halo 5 #5             PS4 Batman #9           XB1 MCC #30
PS4 TTK #25                    XB1 MCC #13              PS4 TTK #51                XB1 Halo 5 #40
PS4 Std. #95                                                          PS4 Std. #75               XB1 Std. #93

Teeqoz said:
Puppyroach said:

Ah, damn, you are right about that. Maybe introduce Backward-Backwards Compatibility? :)

Puppyroach said:
Teeqoz said:

Ah, damn, you are right about that. Maybe introduce Backward-Backwards Compatibility? :)

Shouldn't be that hard since Xbox games are less demanding than 360 games.