By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US August monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Ryng_Tolu said:
Lortsamler said:
I am really suprised that the Halo 5 bundle dropped that fast! I was convinced Xbox One would win October,November and December,but now i am not so sure anymore. What will happen if/when the PS4 Star Wars and COD bundles appear?

XBO will easy win October. November will be hard, but i believe will win thanks the usually insanity MS promotion during Black Friday. December i believe PS4 will win, but not by much, will be close.

I think unless Sony drop the price (and that wouldnt be expected before their late Oct show) I can see an XBO win.....

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

October should be Microsoft's easily considering how well the Guardians bundle is doing, not to mention Forza as well. November and December....... could go either way.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Madword said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

XBO will easy win October. November will be hard, but i believe will win thanks the usually insanity MS promotion during Black Friday. December i believe PS4 will win, but not by much, will be close.

I think unless Sony drop the price (and that wouldnt be expected before their late Oct show) I can see an XBO win.....

As i said, i think XBO will win October by a huge margin, and November by small, but December should be Sony in my opinion. 

WOW, XBO 1TB is dropped like a rock in the monthly! It's also out of the TOP 100 in the hourly... the reason is withouth doubt that now is cost 450$, but why the price is increase? O.o

Ryng_Tolu said:
WOW, XBO 1TB is dropped like a rock in the monthly! It's also out of the TOP 100 in the hourly... the reason is withouth doubt that now is cost 450$, but why the price is increase? O.o

Its out of stock that would of been a marketplace seller at that price.

Price: $399.00 FREE ShippingDetails
You Save: $0.99
In stock on August 18, 2015. 
Order it now.

Around the Network

Where does all this XBO faith come from?

It's not the Amazon charts, and it is not coming from social media..... October I understand, but Nov/Dec?

WoodenPints said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Its out of stock that would of been a marketplace seller at that price.

Price: $399.00 FREE ShippingDetails
You Save: $0.99
In stock on August 18, 2015. 
Order it now.

#1.060

A moment, i thought this was a exclusives for best buy...  :O

Ryng_Tolu said:

#1.060

It is sold by third parties that probably bought it from Best Buy. Not sold by Amazon itself.

Teeqoz said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

#1.060

It is sold by third parties that probably bought it from Best Buy. Not sold by Amazon itself.

That's why is at #1,060 for sure.

i'm sure that if this bundle was on Amazon it was at least above Wii U + Mario 3DW.

How is doing this bundle on best buy, just for know?