By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US August monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Playstation_awaiter said:
halo bundle, plummeting faster than a rock towards a black hole. too expensive

let me try this too.
destiny bundle, plummeting faster than a too expensive halo bundle down the amazon hourly chart. impressive

Around the Network
endy.G said:

let me try this too.
destiny bundle, plummeting faster than a too expensive halo bundle down the amazon hourly chart. impressive

Destiny is an expansion for a one year old multiplatform game. Halo 5 is the biggest thing Xbox has by a mile, and perhaps the last chance to turn things around on the sales front in the US, barring another hefty price cut

celador said:
endy.G said:

let me try this too.

Destiny is an expansion for a one year old multiplatform game. Halo 5 is the biggest thing Xbox has by a mile, and perhaps the last chance to turn things around on the sales front in the US, barring another hefty price cut

dont't take my comment to serious ;)

the trun around on the sales fron in the us is already happening.
i'm even suprised, how well this (imho overpriced) bundle is preordered.

endy.G said:
celador said:

dont't take my comment to serious ;)

the trun around on the sales fron in the us is already happening.
i'm even suprised, how well this (imho overpriced) bundle is preordered.

I haven't seen a turnaround in the US yet, PS4 is still selling more and remains at its launch price.  

I am really suprised that the Halo 5 bundle dropped that fast! I was convinced Xbox One would win October,November and December,but now i am not so sure anymore. What will happen if/when the PS4 Star Wars and COD bundles appear?

Around the Network

Well the Halo 5 Limited Edition console has just became available for £399.99 and considering this price I think the Halo 5 bundle could drop to $450.

I'm saying this due to prices of the Forza 6 Limited Edition is £364.99 vs $399.99 The $100 difference between Forza 6 and Halo 5 bundle is $100 = £64 but in the UK the differences between the consoles is only £35. I know the UK can undercut and set there own prices a lot but when it comes to things like this we usually get shafted on prices and since Halo 5 console is exclusive to GAME I don't see why they would sell it so much below the RRP.

Could be wrong on this but considering the standalone 1TB Xbox One is £329.99 and the Halo 5 : Digital Deluxe Edition is £70 along with the few extra items you get this is actually decently priced for the UK.

Lortsamler said:
I am really suprised that the Halo 5 bundle dropped that fast! I was convinced Xbox One would win October,November and December,but now i am not so sure anymore. What will happen if/when the PS4 Star Wars and COD bundles appear?

Better question : what will happen if/when PS4 price is cut...

Sweep said:
Lortsamler said:

Better question : what will happen if/when PS4 price is cut...

Yeah,i completely forgot about that. Thanks :)

Lortsamler said:

It will absolutely still win October. There will be a lot of prople who want to get the console and Halo but don't want to pay the premium for the LE

Lortsamler said:

XBO will easy win October. November will be hard, but i believe will win thanks the usually insanity MS promotion during Black Friday. December i believe PS4 will win, but not by much, will be close.