By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft launches a kickstarter for Master Chief Collection in China

So if not enough money is made, the product isn't made/release? Sounds like crowdfunding to me. Makes sense. Microsoft has fallen on hard times these past few years.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Yup, we've reached THAT point in the industry.

Wow, this is just pathetic. How could anyone support this garbage?

Normchacho said:
Conina said:
That's no crowdfunding, it's a preorder at the JD retailer combined with a lottery:

$0.16 for a 1:5000 chance to win an XBO/MCC bundle
around $40 for the normal MCC collection,
around $60 for the MCC collection + controller stand + some cheap extras
around $480 for an XBO/MCC bundle + controller stand + some cheap extras
around $4800 for 10 XBO/MCC bundles + 10 controller stands + some cheap extras (for resellers?)

Except of course that if not enough peope preorder, the don't make it. How is this any different than Shenmue or Sonys own CF project?

The different is the game already done and exist.

D-Joe said:

The different is the game already done and exist.

Halo 5 Guardians kickstarter coming up in September!

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Funny seeing how many people were bashing Sony for Shenmue 3.

This doesn't change anything though...either they are both right or they are both wrong. Which is it? That's up to debate.

Frankly, I don't care either way, but the hypocrisy is hilarious to watch.

I mean, I guess they have no idea if China cares for Halo or FPS.

LOL, you guys seem to be complaining more about this than the people in China. From what I've seen, the only complaints are about the actual console and game, like possible region lock or how it has already been out elsewhere for 9 months.

i lol'd

wow..... funny to see MS lowering themselves that low....

collector will pre order it (most outside china) so MS will try to tell China love X1 ?? what you guy think