By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft launches a kickstarter for Master Chief Collection in China

D-Joe said:
Normchacho said:

Except of course that if not enough peope preorder, the don't make it. How is this any different than Shenmue or Sonys own CF project?

The different is the game already done and exist.

The China collectors edition that's being funded doesn't exist yet.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
D-Joe said:

The different is the game already done and exist.

So MS wants to see if people are willing to back the title redone officially for the country.  They already have the original game.  

Its not a big deal, only people that will complain about it are the people that have nothing to do with the game in China. 

Sharpryno said:
Normchacho said:

So MS wants to see if people are willing to back the title redone officially for the country.  They already have the original game.  

Its not a big deal, only people that will complain about it are the people that have nothing to do with the game in China. 

You are correct, it's not a big deal. It's just funny that the same people who were so pissed about other crowdfunding efforts seem totally fine with this.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Well that seems pretty disgusting...

Around the Network
Normchacho said:

You are correct, it's not a big deal. It's just funny that the same people who were so pissed about other crowdfunding efforts seem totally fine with this.

I think they realize the irony as well, falling head first off their high horse merely a month after E3.

But honestly, it seemed like a pretty solid high horse, if someone were to ask me which companies will never need to kickstart their products, Apple and Microsoft would top that list.

Link to the kickstarter?

This not a kickstarter. It is for some kind of lottery. Misleading title. Where is the link to the actual kickstarter page?

amdboomer said:
This not a kickstarter. It is for some kind of lottery. Misleading title. Where is the link to the actual kickstarter page?

I believe that if it doesn't reach a certain goal, that it won't be funded.

VGPolyglot said:
amdboomer said:

I believe that if it doesn't reach a certain goal, that it won't be funded.

This is true, according to the information available. If they don't reach the goal, the special edition won't get made.

Bet with Adamblaziken: