By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI Announced for PS4/3DS (2016) NX (Tentative)

PwerlvlAmy said:
3ds/ps4 is the smartest business move they can make, kudos to square :O

Agreed.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Hey, if DQXI comes as a launch title for the NX, it could be a big win for Nintendo. It could sell like hotcakes! :D

NX already has better third party support than the Wii U, lol.

katakpisang said:
oh boy , tonight probably the best night to read all console exclusive discussion on internet forum
the ways people laughing at person who come up with the idea 3ds version are funny

You should have seen the other thread, someone was being laughed out the building for saying the will definitely be a 3DS version.

Wow. I thought this was the smartest choice, but never thought it would actually happen. Props, smart choice!

Around the Network

Nintendo NX? Really?

I see the OP is trying to stir shit. Deliberately misleading people and clickbaiting.

Volterra_90 said:
Hey, if DQXI comes as a launch title for the NX, it could be a big win for Nintendo. It could sell like hotcakes! :D

But wouldn't people just get it for PS4 instead which has way more games? NX's success will probably boil down to how strong the first party launch lineup is.

Hynad said:

Nintendo NX? Really?

I see the OP is trying to stir shit. Deliberately misleading people and clickbaiting.

It's confirmed, SE themselves confirmed it.

Wyrdness said:
Hynad said:

Nintendo NX? Really?

It's confirmed, SE themselves confirmed it.

Yes, but why leave the PS4 out of the title after people called him out. He changed the title of his thread and removed the PS4 edit from his OP. It's pretty obvious he wants to stir the pot.

Maybe I'll wait for the NX, let's see how it compares to DQIX.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"