By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI Announced for PS4/3DS (2016) NX (Tentative)

Nintendo could have Super Mario 3D, Zelda NX, and Dragon Quest XI in the NX launch window ... crazy.

Around the Network

This just made not knowing what the Nx even harder. Good news for the 3ds though.

Soundwave said:
Nintendo could have Super Mario 3D, Zelda NX, and Dragon Quest XI in the NX launch window ... crazy.

Now thinking about it, SM3D/Zelda U as NX port too (like LoZ TP)/DQXI and Pokemon (20th Year Anniversary).

Could be a 20mil Sold Year 1 with this lineup + a Fusion HH/HC lol

Mystro-Sama said:
Volterra_90 said:
Hey, if DQXI comes as a launch title for the NX, it could be a big win for Nintendo. It could sell like hotcakes! :D

But wouldn't people just get it for PS4 instead which has way more games? NX's success will probably boil down to how strong the first party launch lineup is.

Yeah, first party launch lineup in a Nintendo game console is always the most important thing. But this proves that the NX could get big third party titles like DQXI, which is a very strong franchise in Japan, so maybe (just maybe) the confidence in Nintendo will improve and the NX will have a strong launch, with big third party games (DQXI) and big first party games (Mario?, Metroid?...)

Wyrdness said:
Hynad said:

Nintendo NX? Really?

I see the OP is trying to stir shit. Deliberately misleading people and clickbaiting.

It's confirmed, SE themselves confirmed it.

OH!!!!

Im guessing they know what the NX is? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
katakpisang said:
lol see i'm already said there's no way square enix abandon 3ds large uberbase on japan

hahahahaha

already some butthurt people on this thread

hahahahahhahah

Who here is butthurt? Oh right nobody is, but you just keep trying to create a meltdown where there is none.

We're really sorry that the game is coming to PS4 (which you thought wouldn't happen btw) as well so that you can't see any people actually mad.

PwerlvlAmy said:
3ds/ps4 is the smartest business move they can make, kudos to square :O

YES!!!! I want more games to release on both systems! (it might take a while though) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

oh wow there's some salt already on this thread

come on guys everyone is winner here ! hehehe but i think there might be a few people who unable to laugh because 3ds/NX version announced instead of playstation exclusive like some people believe and insider who hyped this things on neogaf board . lol

me : laugh!

Jranation said:
Wyrdness said:

It's confirmed, SE themselves confirmed it.

OH!!!!

Im guessing they know what the NX is? 

Yeah SE's boss announced it at the very end of the presentation so they must know what it is or have an idea of what's coming, NX was presented to certain developers at E3 after all.

did they confirm with one will be on NX though? will it be the one running on UE4 or anther engine lol