By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI Announced for PS4/3DS (2016) NX (Tentative)

katakpisang said:
DerNebel said:

Who here is butthurt? Oh right nobody is, but you just keep trying to create a meltdown where there is none.

We're really sorry that the game is coming to PS4 (which you thought wouldn't happen btw) as well so that you can't see any people actually mad.

lol isn't you the one on DQ XI revealed stream that started first about salty things on this game ! 

me : laugh

What? What the hell are you talking about? Show me one comment where I'm salty.

Around the Network

Its cross cross gen

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Dr.Vita said:

PS4: Hurrah!
NX: Hurrah!
3DS: NOOO!

The 3DS version will impair the PS4 and NX versions...
And it will steal all the customers from PS4 and NX...

And why the heck is there no Vita version? -_-

Thankfully the portable version will look and play differenty. The PS4 and NX version should be fine. It seems AAA Japanese devs are juping on UE4 en masse (Guilty Gear, Tekken, KH and now this).

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Soundwave said:
Wyrdness said:

3DS version is its own thing and doesn't impact the other versions, videos of both versions are up on Youtube now.

I'll be honest, the 3DS version looks way more charming. 3D graphics on the top screen mixed with old-school DQ sprites on the bottom was a great idea. 

Yeah it does tbh, the 3DS version looks to follow the approach of portable RPGs like Pokemon and the previous DQ entries like IX and the DQ remakes. The console version of XI looks to be more in line with DQVIII which isn't a bad thing anyway.

DerNebel said:
katakpisang said:
DerNebel said:

Who here is butthurt? Oh right nobody is, but you just keep trying to create a meltdown where there is none.

We're really sorry that the game is coming to PS4 (which you thought wouldn't happen btw) as well so that you can't see any people actually mad.

lol isn't you the one on DQ XI revealed stream that started first about salty things on this game ! 

this 

DerNebel said:
Anfebious said:
I'm not really excited, I already know it's coming for the 3DS. I'll be sure to be on when all of you are online so I can laugh in your faces.

I really hope there are more people like you still on this website, this would make for a great meltdown tomorrow. :)

OT: 10 AM, perfect time for me. I'm ready for an hour and a half of "Hai".

see you hope for meltdown about user who stated 3ds version surely coming ! looks like he end up laughing at this annoucement lol , people so defensive on that thread , chill guys everyone winner here except a few who unable to laugh and a bit salty !

hehehe

Around the Network

Dualshockers is saying that in a follow-up press release, Square Enix said that the NX is being "considered."

Maybe they're waiting for a formal NX reveal before fully committing?

“Additionally, we are also considering launching on Nintendo’s in development NX platform,” Square Enix said in a press release.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/07/dragon-quest-xi-announced-ps4-3ds#KuO3ogQIOUPyTy58.99

Now stop with all that NX is getting DQ XI and be more serious, nothing is certain yet!

Is everyone just gonna assume that the NX version is the PS4 version? I mean we don't even know If the NX is a console or a handheld (or both) yet, and according to some rumours It may not even be as strong as the PS4.
How disapointed would you guys be if It's actually a 3DS port?

katakpisang said:

DerNebel said:
katakpisang said:
DerNebel said:

this 

DerNebel said:
Anfebious said:
I'm not really excited, I already know it's coming for the 3DS. I'll be sure to be on when all of you are online so I can laugh in your faces.

I really hope there are more people like you still on this website, this would make for a great meltdown tomorrow. :)

OT: 10 AM, perfect time for me. I'm ready for an hour and a half of "Hai".

see you hope for meltdown about user who stated 3ds version surely coming ! looks like he end up laughing at this annoucement lol , people so defensive on that thread , chill guys everyone winner here except a few who unable to laugh and a bit salty !

hehehe

What in the world...that's the best you could come up, for me being salty? Jesus Christ, do you not see that smiley? That was a freaking joke. I'm not the least bit salty, in fact I'm happy that it's this and not a PS3+PS4 game since this way the PS4 will not be butchered by the weaker version. I just find it ridiculous that you're trying to claim people are salty when nobody is, because you are the one that actually hoped for meltdowns to happen here.

I literally posted this 2 hours before the show for gods sake:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7447727

There's nothing wrong with having a clickbaity title. I bet many people have done it, including some of the whiners. Anyway, DQ11 coming to more than one platform is good, I guess. This would be the unpopular opinion but I would prefer if they drop the PS4 version only because the best Squenix JRPGs after the PS2 era have all been Nintendo exclusive (TWEWY, Bravely, DQIX). The chemistry between these two companies is still strong.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)