By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI Announced for PS4/3DS (2016) NX (Tentative)

DerNebel said:
katakpisang said:

DerNebel said:
katakpisang said:
DerNebel said:

Who here is butthurt? Oh right nobody is, but you just keep trying to create a meltdown where there is none.

We're really sorry that the game is coming to PS4 (which you thought wouldn't happen btw) as well so that you can't see any people actually mad.

lol isn't you the one on DQ XI revealed stream that started first about salty things on this game ! 

me : laugh

What? What the hell are you talking about? Show me one comment where I'm salty.

this 

DerNebel said:
Anfebious said:
I'm not really excited, I already know it's coming for the 3DS. I'll be sure to be on when all of you are online so I can laugh in your faces.

I really hope there are more people like you still on this website, this would make for a great meltdown tomorrow. :)

OT: 10 AM, perfect time for me. I'm ready for an hour and a half of "Hai".

see you hope for meltdown about user who stated 3ds version surely coming ! looks like he end up laughing at this annoucement lol , people so defensive on that thread , chill guys everyone winner here except a few who unable to laugh and a bit salty !

hehehe

What in the world...that's the best you could come up, for me being salty? Jesus Christ, do you not see that smiley? That was a freaking joke. I'm not the least bit salty, in fact I'm happy that it's this and not a PS3+PS4 game since this way the PS4 will not be butchered by the weaker version. I just find it ridiculous that you're trying to claim people are salty when nobody is, because you are the one that actually hoped for meltdowns to happen here.

lmao go read again on that thread some people got really defensive when someone mention about 3ds version saying hori want to play on big screen , no handheld complete with ign post and then state of denial comes greet them whie laughing , look which users being salty again but one thing for sure one console fanbase doesn't happy with the outcome  .

me : laugh!

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Dualshockers is saying that in a follow-up press release, Square Enix said that the NX is being "considered."

Maybe they're waiting for a formal NX reveal before fully committing?

That's a pretty standard PR as the platform is not officially announced yet and the platform holder want to keep the hardware under wraps, the game is likely already being developed and they're just waiting for an unveiling as the version of DQXI shown for NX would tip MS and Sony off on what's NX is. Remember they did the same with DQX on the Wii U, the game was already in development for it.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Cobretti2 said:
did they confirm with one will be on NX though? will it be the one running on UE4 or anther engine lol

They just said DQX and DQXI are coming to the NX. No mention of which version it will be getting.

damn was hoping it give us some idea on the power of the system

i.e. is it capable of runing UE4 or not lol.

MANUELF said:
Ali_16x said:
Are you being serious with that title?

Is not a lie and I gave all the info in the OP, whats wrong?

Intentionally misleading, but not like you didn't already know that....

Its also not announced for NX. They said its in "consideration". Dragon Quest X was announced for NX.

katakpisang said:
DerNebel said:

What in the world...that's the best you could come up, for me being salty? Jesus Christ, do you not see that smiley? That was a freaking joke. I'm not the least bit salty, in fact I'm happy that it's this and not a PS3+PS4 game since this way the PS4 will not be butchered by the weaker version. I just find it ridiculous that you're trying to claim people are salty when nobody is, because you are the one that actually hoped for meltdowns to happen here.

lmao go read again on that thread some people got really defensive when someone mention about 3ds version saying hori want to play on big screen , no handheld complete with ign post and then state of denial comes greet them whie laughing , look which users being salty again but one thing for sure one console fanbase doesn't happy with the outcome  .

How about you determine the "saltiness" of people by using comments made after the announcement and not before, then you could really see who's not happy with the outcome. (Hint: everybody's happy)

Around the Network

I updated your title and moved it to Gaming discussion.

Reports from thread staying up as I'm on my phone. People need to chill the fuck out and celebrate that it's gonna be playable on 3 platforms.

I never said it was going to be exclusive, I said it was coming. And I was right, but too bad it wasn't the latter. I would have enjoyed the meltdowns. But I guess it's good knowing that people will have to live with the 3DS version overshadowing the PS4 one, I can live with that.

Also I'm here to laugh at everyone who said I was wrong:

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

FunFan said:
There's nothing wrong with having a clickbaity title. I bet many people have done it, including some of the whiners. Anyway, DQ11 coming to more than one platform is good, I guess. This would be the unpopular opinion but I would prefer if they drop the PS4 version only because the best Squenix JRPGs after the PS2 era have all been Nintendo exclusive (TWEWY, Bravely, DQIX). The chemistry between these two companies is still strong.

Oh yeah, dropping the PS4 version would boost the title's quality, am I right? Lol.

The fact that Dragon Quest X is confirmed for NX but Dragon Quest XI is in "consideration" seems interesting to me. My mind immediately assumes that they're not quite sure yet how well they can get the PS4 game to run on NX, supporting the idea that whatever it is, its not as strong as the PS4. Wild speculation of course, they could also be waiting to see whether Epic announce built in UE4 support for NX too.

Neither are confirmed according to IGN.

DerNebel said:
katakpisang said:
DerNebel said:

How about you determine the "saltiness" of people by using comments made after the announcement and not before, then you could really see who's not happy with the outcome. (Hint: everybody's happy)

but even on this thread its taste little bit salty , hmm looks like there are some people trying so hard to conviced NX version not coming because still under consideration !

come on guys nintnendo NX real name aren't even announce by nintendo yet , but saying something like that on that big conference  it's surely coming , no one talk nonsense on big event like that!