By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After RiseOfTheTombRaider contract ends, where do you see it going next?

Where will it go after the exclusivity contract ends?

PC 57 15.57%

PS4 41 11.20%

PC & PS4 223 60.93%

Nowhere, it will remain Xbone exclusive. 11 3.01%

Ouya 19 5.19%

WiiU 9 2.46%

NX 4 1.09%

SteamBox 2 0.55%

Total:366

I think a PC version is a given especially considering games like DR3, Ryse or KI. PS4 version is a maybe but overall it's not too clear either way.

Around the Network

You guys, I dont know why I was so certain that it would come to PS4 after a year or so but if not then I will need some time to mourn. I just want a definitive answear

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 12 November 2019

It will release on PS4 6 months later. Sony will delay Uncharted 4 and launch it on the exact same date to teach Square a lesson.

PC and PS4 are the obvious choice. but PC would be more certain than a PS4, maybe there is something on the deal that we don't know yet.

Around the Network
DM235 said:
It will release on PS4 6 months later. Sony will delay Uncharted 4 and launch it on the exact same date to teach Square a lesson.

That would be crazy! I would hysterically laugh out loud til I pass out if that happened.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I can for the life of me not understand why some people are still doubting that RoTR will come to PS4, MS would have cleared it up ages ago if that wasn't the case just like they did with Titanfall or like Sony did with Street Fighter 5 or like it was recently done with Cuphead as well, but no they are still using the same wording as before, saying the deal has a duration etc.

And people using DR3 and Ryse as an example, here is a link to an article of Crytek saying that they would be open to bringing Ryse to PS4, a comment they'd probably not make if they weren't allowed to do that. So who's saying those games couldn't come to PS4 in theory? I mean we are talking about a publisher that is too broke to make SFV on their own and a game that's just really not that great, maybe they just either couldn't afford to bring it to PS4 or just didn't bother.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/ryse/news/crytek_open_to_bringing_ryse_to_ps4.html

Considering that Xbox One fans are voting Quantum Break over Tomb Raider. I doubt it'll be long. I'll be getting the PC version after a steam sale.

PC and PS4.

PS4 & PC. I'm fearing that it's going to sell crappy at first on the One, with it coming out the same day as Fallout 4. I suspect after a month or so, sales will pick up. I'm personally waiting for the PS4 version.