By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After RiseOfTheTombRaider contract ends, where do you see it going next?

Where will it go after the exclusivity contract ends?

PC 57 15.57%

PS4 41 11.20%

PC & PS4 223 60.93%

Nowhere, it will remain Xbone exclusive. 11 3.01%

Ouya 19 5.19%

WiiU 9 2.46%

NX 4 1.09%

SteamBox 2 0.55%

Total:366

It's definitely only going to PC. As much as the port beggars will try to convince you otherwise, this game will never be on a Sony platform.

Around the Network

PC defiantly, PS4 not sure on that but likely it will. I think they could be some sort of sales clause such as "Its needs to sell 3M before E3 2016 or Sony have the option to bring it to PS4.

Well if they plan on continuing the story from first game, ROTR is going to have to release on PC and PS4.. I can't imagine many people who played the first game, that would buy the third installment if they didn't have to chance to play ROTR. Assuming the series goes multi-plat after ROTR.

shikamaru317 said:
The rumor is it will be a one year exclusive. So it should come to PC and PS4 next November. Possibly just PC though, we never learned the exact nature of the deal, it could be like the Ryse and DR3 deals which prevented them from going to PS4.

I think that's what going to happen. I just didn't want to say anything. This will cause and uproar, but then again...it's a business deal. If this does happen, then folks will have to get an Xbox One or PC to play.  We can safely assume that the game is going to PC though. PS4 is iffy. SE may lose some trust with PS crowd though. Hope SE is ready for that.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

After XBOne, Wii U and Ouya is the natural choice! O-)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
The rumor is it will be a one year exclusive. So it should come to PC and PS4 next November. Possibly just PC though, we never learned the exact nature of the deal, it could be like the Ryse and DR3 deals which prevented them from going to PS4.

Wow a year is a very long time congrats to MS if thats true.

If it was 1 year, I certainly wouldnt be rushing to buy it day 1 on PS4 unless it was at considerable discount, just to teach SE a lesson :) 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

if its indeed like spencer said awhile back that the deal is like their dead rising 3 deal, then this game will only come to PC after their deal ends

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Why do Ouya and Wii U have the same votes? Ouya is much more likely..

shikamaru317 said:
Madword said:

Wow a year is a very long time congrats to MS if thats true.

If it was 1 year, I certainly wouldnt be rushing to buy it day 1 on PS4 unless it was at considerable discount, just to teach SE a lesson :) 

The rumor is that it will be $40 on PC/PS4 instead of $60 to make up for the delay.

Interesting... that would certainly help.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

PS4 and PC.

Can't wait for this thing to be over, it's getting really annoying. The forums will be on fire when the PS4 version will be announced...

(And can't wait for the game to fail on Xbox One because of Fallout and wrong audience, but that's another story)