By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now people are complaining about the color of the hand in Mario Maker

Captain_Yuri said:
What the fuck am I reading right now

QFT

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Platina said:
Nintendo confirmed that you can change the hand colour..

What's going to be next? No left-handed option? :p

Actually that was a major issue for me with Skyward Sword and Prime 3. It's harder to adjust to the controls for us left-handed people.

I hate that they turned Link into a rightie (he was always a leftie) when he was always left. There's no reason for Link to be right handed in Zelda U.

I guess, but it shouldn't matter at all for Super Mario Maker though :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

mZuzek said:
Samus Aran said:

Actually that was a major issue for me with Skyward Sword and Prime 3. It's harder to adjust to the controls for us left-handed people.

I hate that they turned Link into a rightie (he was always a leftie) when he was always left. There's no reason for Link to be right handed in Zelda U.

Well technically, each Link is a different character, so it's not like they turned him into a "rightie" at all.

Eh, I don't know. As a lefty, I didn't struggle with Skyward Sword's controls at all. That said, I'm not sure I'm exactly a lefty, because though I write with my left hand, I do pretty much everything else as any other right-handed person.

That means you're semi-ambidextric. (If you were fully ambidextric you'd be able to write just as well with both hands. If you can do that, then you're probably fully ambidextric).

Aka you're (nearly) a "bothie".

Samus Aran said:
Platina said:
Nintendo confirmed that you can change the hand colour..

What's going to be next? No left-handed option? :p

Yeah I got really bothered when I saw Link as a righty for Zelda U too v.v hopefully they fix it :p but I doubt they will T.T 

mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:

That means you're semi-ambidextric. (If you were fully ambidextric you'd be able to write just as well with both hands. If you can do that, then you're probably fully ambidextric).

Aka you're (nearly) a "bothie".

Whoa, you just went full technical here. I guess I would be... semi-ambidextric then.

I actually don't know. I mean, I can't write with my right hand anywhere near as well as with my left hand, but that might be because I've been basically only using my left one ever since I was very young, because I'm still somewhat slightly decent with the right one too... I guess.

I've just got all this unnecesary knowledge in my head, and I'm glad to use it once in a while

Around the Network

So over these perpetually offended morons.

StarOcean said:

Yeah I got really bothered when I saw Link as a righty for Zelda U too v.v hopefully they fix it :p but I doubt they will T.T 

So many faces, so little time.

OT: Coming from Business Insider, I'm not surprised. What's more surprising is that Salon hasn't gotten ahold of this.

artur-fernand said:

What a moment to be alive, next thing you know, even just being a white heterossexual man will be racist/sexist/homophobic for some.

Is that a confession of guilt?

Honestly it should have just been Mario's hand

I'm offended by people like that

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’