By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now people are complaining about the color of the hand in Mario Maker

plip.plop said:
mornelithe said:

I'm offended by this. 

not really j/k

lol, I'd just refer you back to that post haha :D

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Teeqoz said:

I actually thing some of thingd thingd you listed would be fun to have (although it would be nice to have human hands too)

It'd be nice if the Devs (whose IP it is) could just include whatever they wanted, and people shut the fuck up about it and bought it, or didn't. *grumble* Though, being open to suggestions is great, this 'I'm offended' line is crap.  It's not an argument, nor does it offer solutions.

I was never arguing in favour of that, so if you think I was supporting this SWJ nonsense, I assure you, I'm not.

I merely said that customizable hands would be cool

Teeqoz said:
mornelithe said:

It'd be nice if the Devs (whose IP it is) could just include whatever they wanted, and people shut the fuck up about it and bought it, or didn't. *grumble* Though, being open to suggestions is great, this 'I'm offended' line is crap.  It's not an argument, nor does it offer solutions.

I was never arguing in favour of that, so if you think I was supporting this SWJ nonsense, I assure you, I'm not.

I merely said that customizable hands would be cool

Oh no, I wasn't getting any of that vibe from you, just expressing my displeasure over it.  It's really upsets me on many levels.  Not because I don't believe more options shouldn't be put in, but because of the tactics being used in this...issue (Argument/Debate is incorrect, because both sides aren't talking to each other...or, at least, one side refuses to talk to the other side).

Not surprising, some folks on the internet need something to complain about regardless of how silly it is.

Though I feel the skin color aspect is a bit stupid, It did make me think: Since that hands going to be there, will there be a lefty option? o.o as a lefty myself I could see that hand obstructing my view if I'm making a level v.v XD it's not a deal breaker but still, if there's no left handed option that could get annoying v.v if not, have the hand go away as an option would be good too

Around the Network

As a squid kid, I am offended there's no tentacle option. Nintendo will be hearing from my legal representatives.

Leave it to the USA. Everyone there is so uptight and tense about race.

Platina said:
Nintendo confirmed that you can change the hand colour..

What's going to be next? No left-handed option? :p

Actually that was a major issue for me with Skyward Sword and Prime 3. It's harder to adjust to the controls for us left-handed people.

I hate that they turned Link into a rightie (he was always a leftie) when he was always left. There's no reason for Link to be right handed in Zelda U.

mZuzek said:
Platina said:
Nintendo confirmed that you can change the hand colour..

What's going to be next? No left-handed option? :p

As a lefty, I would say this.

But honestly, this is something a bit less pointless to complain about, because I'm going to have to deal with having this huge ass hand covering the right side of the screen (aka the only side I can see) everytime I put something on there, so it actually would be annoying. Either way, I'd just rather have no hand or stylus showing up on the screen... I can see my own already.

The hand only appears in the TV screen. Gamepad doesn't have the hand.

People' is plural.