By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: David Wise working on an unannounced Nintendo Project! DKR2?

At around 1:50:30 they are starting to talk about a new project that David Wise is working on for nintendo right now, probably for a new Retro Studios game! Apparently not a new Metroid Prime! So Diddy Kong Racing 2?

http://gonintendo.com/stories/237464-rumor-david-wise-working-on-unannounced-nintendo-project

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. Please not DKCR. 

Seriously though, I hope it's something new and cool and not DKCR2.

MohammadBadir said:
Please no DKCR.

It's a hunch, but it looks like someone doesn't want Diddy Kong Racing.

Though in all seriousness, I hope it's not DKCR either.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Well, whatever the project is at least we know it'll sound great.

i really hope its nothing DK related

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Star Fox Adventures 2

I want a DK game. I don't mind if it's a DK game. DK is love, DK is life.

I will buy a new DK game if its 3d or if it is 2d allow the tag in system not the hop on the back bullshit. And don't have the camera so far away.

I don't mind if its a DK game, but not racing. Anything but that.

I'd seriously rather have a DKC Racing game, filled with DKC characters, and including DK himself, and MUCH better gameplay, than to have another DKR. The character selection in that game outside of a couple, was laughable.

But yeah, I'd far FAR rather Retro have been spending all this time working on something really epic....not just something like DKR, when Wii U already has MK8, which is pretty great, save for the fact that it needs even just ONE real battle arena (I want Block Fort dammit).