By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DriveClub New Review (Gamesradar)

4.5/5

Many small tweaks, amazing weather and phenomenal photo mode have turned Driveclub into PS4's best racer. At times breathtaking and always involving, it'll keep you coming back for more.

http://www.gamesradar.com/driveclub-review/

Around the Network

I STILL play it daily.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I went from dissing the game on release, to loving the game post patches.

BTW: Where is Polygons (review updates) now?

I need to go back for more, damn witcher 3, why do you need to be so long.

Such a shame that it is only rated 71 on metacritic. If the current build was reviewed back at launch then i am sure it would have a metascore in the mid eighties.

Around the Network
Protendo said:
BTW: Where is Polygons (review updates) now?

Polygon upgraded one time already.

5 to 7.5 lol

Metroid33slayer said:

Such a shame that it is only rated 71 on metacritic. If the current build was reviewed back at launch then i am sure it would have a metascore in the mid eighties.

Yes, a real shame to be honest

Why is it a shame exactly? The game launched and it was broke. It deserves its meta score no matter if they have fixed it or not. Games like this, MCC, AC unity and batmans horrendous port on the PC don't really deserve any sympathy even if they will get fixed or have been fixed like MCC and DC have for the most part.

Headshot said:
Why is it a shame exactly? The game launched and it was broke. It deserves its meta score no matter if they have fixed it or not. Games like this, MCC, AC unity and batmans horrendous port on the PC don't really deserve any sympathy even if they will get fixed or have been fixed like MCC and DC have for the most part.

Because if a person sees this game on sale in a few years time after all the launch hate has fully died off then they go to metacritic to see if the game is worth buying they see review scores in the 40-50 mark talking about issues the game had years ago.

Batman in its current state on the PC doesn't run, it should currently hold a 0% on meta, when the game is patched and working should it still be rated eternally as a game that doesn't run? just because of a launch window issue that would be gone from it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Good for it. Project CARS on the other hand should get a downgrade in review score for most review sites even with two major patches it still has plenty of issues and bugs.