By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DriveClub New Review (Gamesradar)

lol @ updated reviews.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
lol @ updated reviews.

To be fair it is not an updated review like Polygon does but a new full review of the game.

It is like when a game have a rerelease on another platform and it gets new reviews.

ethomaz said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
lol @ updated reviews.

To be fair it is not an updated review like Polygon does but a new full review of the game.

It is like when a game have a rerelease on another platform and it gets new reviews.

Except DC isnt a new release on a new platform. Its got some updates but still has many of the core flaws that got it a meta of 71. This is an updated review. They originally scored it an 8, now its a 9 and as far as i can tell the original review is gone.

ethomaz said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
lol @ updated reviews.

its still BS if they just make it for games that totaly failed at launch.

Destiny TKK will be reviewed too.

DriveClub Plus Edition too.

I think it is fair.

Around the Network

Always was a fan of Gamesradar. I'm actually a member there every though I haven't posted in years. I respect them.

usually i try to complete games i bought asap so that i could trade in with a better price, but somehow DC doesn't make me do so, don't know why this game make me feels that its ok to take my time slowly playing and keep it longer, this only shows that i really like it... 

pokoko said:
Mr.Playstation said:

It's the developers fault through and through. They should have released a working game day 1 instead of waiting and fixing the whole game with patches. They deserve all of the lost sales.

It's not about lost sales.  The entire point of something like Metacritic is to inform consumers and help them make smart choices.

Well **** the consumers then, apparently. This staunch attitude of 'reviews must remain static, regardless if it's hopelessly and uselessly out of date' is one of the reasons I tell everyone to ignore Metacritic and pro reviews in general. Watch lets plays, rent, borrow, torrent, whatever, but for God's sake don't let someone else form an opinion on a game for you just because they're paid to play games and write about them.

Fair score, the game is indeed 9/10 material.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

d21lewis said:
Always was a fan of Gamesradar. I'm actually a member there every though I haven't posted in years. I respect them.

I second this (except the being a member part). I think it's pretty much the only gaming site whose reviews I actually like (it helps that I agree with them quite often).

As for Driveclub, I wanna know what the hell happened during the development of this game. It was supposed to be a launch title, was delayed to about a whole year later, was allegedly many years in development, but was STILL not quite finished when the release date finally came? My god, why? Or how? They should've just delayed it again, what's 3 more months for a MUCH better first impression?