By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #BuildingTheList

Sony recently introduced the legendary games Final Fantasy VII and Shenmue at their E3 press conference.

More legendary games will come PlayStation you only have to ask...

Sony's Third Party Production team are still tracking requests via #BuildingTheList on twitter, which legendary games do you want to return to PlayStation?

Start #BuildingTheList!

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

Screw the other games. Just provide the required funds to allow Shenmue 3 to be the way Yu Suzuki envisions it! =P

I fully expect most people to request a remake of The Legend of Dragoon.

#Burnout Come on Sony Do me a solid!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Alundra 3

Almost nothing comes close to the legendary status of FFVII remake, TLG and Shenmue III.

Half Life 3 is the only game I see up there.

Now, if Sony bought the Silent Hill IP and hired the Kijoma Productions staff.......

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
Almost nothing comes close to the legendary status of FFVII remake, TLG and Shenmue III.

Half Life 3 is the only game I see up there.

Now, if Sony bought the Silent Hill IP and hired the Kijoma Productions staff.......

Maybe they should rather make Siren 4?

Legend of Dragoon or gtfo

alternine said:
#Burnout Come on Sony Do me a solid!

Burnout not made by Criterion games isn't Burnout and since Criterion really doesn't exist anymore Burnout is dead forever.

remaster socom?

Angelus said:
Legend of Dragoon or gtfo

Id actually like to see this, they need to keep the combat system the same though :)

I love when you have to time moves to get better results, like in paper mario, that and turn based = fun times.