By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #BuildingTheList

Pitfall!!!!!1

Around the Network

The live reactions to Sony's conference explain why they won.

They should re-add Shenmue 3 to the list because it ain't happening. The naysayers have won that one.

> Continue partnership with Activision
> Fund an all new, exclusive Crash Bandicoot platformer
> Make Carl happy

Carl2291 said:
> Continue partnership with Activision
> Fund an all new, exclusive Crash Bandicoot platformer
> Make Carl happy

Ahh, the dream... It makes me sad how Crash has been treated over the last 10~ years.

Around the Network
97alexk said:

i kinda find it disgusting sony or the playstation division couldnt fund shenmue 3 with all the money they got, Nintendo funded bayonetta 2 alot, but no they are gonna do a kickstarter, soon the newest halo game will need to have a kickstarter

since nintendo is such a good smaritan why didn't they fund it?

The 3rd party relations team should tell the 1st party team to stop letting all their IPs sit around and collect dust. Where's my new Parappa? Or Legend of Dragoon? Or Wild Arms? Or MediEvil? Or Dark Cloud? You don't need to revive other company's franchises, revive your own.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DerNebel said:

97alexk said:

i kinda find it disgusting sony or the playstation division couldnt fund shenmue 3 with all the money they got, Nintendo funded bayonetta 2 alot, but no they are gonna do a kickstarter, soon the newest halo game will need to have a kickstarter

Seriously if I read one more of those clueless "why didn't Sony just straight up fund this project that comes from a series that never was on PS, is 14 years old and never made any money?" comments I'll lose my mind.

wait bayonetta  was never on a nintendo console, yet they funded mostly everything for bayonetta 2, HUH! 

o_O.Q said:
97alexk said:

since nintendo is such a good smaritan why didn't they fund it?

maybe they thought they wouldnt think it as a profit overall, they funded bayonetta 2 because they saw potential, it didnt sell jaw-dropping, but its in their catalogue as an amazing Wii U exclusive. 

Modnation Racers 2 pls.