By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #BuildingTheList

Dark Cloud 3 and Valkyria Chronicles 4, please and thank you.

Also, Playstation 4 could use some visual novel love. Steins; Gate and the Dangan Ronpas should be ported to it!

Around the Network

#ReuniteTheDreamTeam

#ChronoBreak

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

painmaster212 said:
I'd like to see a few ips brought back and squeals made

Lunar 3
Half Life 3
Chrono Trigger 2
Jet Force Gemini 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day 2
Skies of Arcadia 2
Jade Empire 2
Panzer Dragoon Saga 2

A few of these are very possible!

I personally believe that if Sony's conference this year taught us anything; any type of sequel with a large enough fanbase is possible. That being said, all of those choices would work!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

I want a new console RPG by Hironobu Sakaguchi.

Lost Odyssey was awesome. For me, the best JRPG from last gen. 

Here is a few more.

Snatcher, Valkyrie Profile, Brave Fencer Mushashi, Chrono Trigger (Final Fantasy VII treatment), EhrGeiz, Einhander, Vagrant Story, TMNT IV: Turtles In Time, Lost Oddessey, Folklore, Jade Empire, Legend of Dragoon, Banjo Kazooie, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, EarthBound, Viewtiful Joe, Mega Man 2, Jak Reboot, Sly Reboot, Fez, Super Meat Boy, Shadow Complex, ThunderForce, Altered Beast, VectorMan, Streets of Rage, Shining Force, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Castlevania: Symphony of The Night, Pitfall, Missile Command, Heavenly Sword, Alundra, Tenchu, Zone of The Enders, Dark World, Otogi, Psychonauts, Policenauts, Topal, BloodRayne, EndWar, Beyond Good and Evil, Mother 3, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Guardian Heroes, Shining The Holy Ark, Gaia, Breath of Fire, Man's series, Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, Demons Crest, Golden Sun, Clock Tower, Threads of Fate, Gungrave, Tactics Orge, The World Ends With You, Lunar Knights, Rise of The Dragon, Broken Sword, Toe Jam and Earl, Double Switch, Final Fight, Earthworm Jim, F Zero, Alien Hominid, Baden Kaitos, MechAssault, Gun Valkyrie, Grabbed By The Ghoulies, Blue Dragon, Psi-Ops, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath sequel, Second Sight, and The Warriors.

Much more I want to list, but have been up since 6 P.M. EST.

Around the Network

Before I black out;

TimeSplitters, Section 8, Super Meat Boy, Chaos Leigon, Star Wars: Republic Commando, White Knight Chronicles, The Last Story, Tatsanoko vs. Capcom, Pandora's Tower, Fragile Dreams, Rune Factory, Lost In Shadow, Phantom Brave, Calling, MadWorld, No More Heroes, Puppter, Dragons Crown, and Catherine.

Okay.... now I am tapped out.... be back soon....

Many are talking about Socom Remastered on twitter at the moment.

I think Sony should bring Crash Bandicoot back at any cost, it's a platform defining game.

Don't copy random editorials.