By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #BuildingTheList

97alexk said:
DerNebel said:

97alexk said:

i kinda find it disgusting sony or the playstation division couldnt fund shenmue 3 with all the money they got, Nintendo funded bayonetta 2 alot, but no they are gonna do a kickstarter, soon the newest halo game will need to have a kickstarter

Seriously if I read one more of those clueless "why didn't Sony just straight up fund this project that comes from a series that never was on PS, is 14 years old and never made any money?" comments I'll lose my mind.

wait bayonetta  was never on a nintendo console, yet they funded mostly everything for bayonetta 2, HUH! 

Wait, Nintendo thought the Wii U would sell over 10 million units by the end of march 2014, HUH!! I'll give you a hint, Nintendo didn't fund Bayo 2 out of their own goodness, but because they were actually retarded enough to think that the game would be a success for them. Nintendo made tons of moronic decisions in the last years, nobody should use them as a sign for what companies should do.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
97alexk said:
DerNebel said:

97alexk said:

i kinda find it disgusting sony or the playstation division couldnt fund shenmue 3 with all the money they got, Nintendo funded bayonetta 2 alot, but no they are gonna do a kickstarter, soon the newest halo game will need to have a kickstarter

Seriously if I read one more of those clueless "why didn't Sony just straight up fund this project that comes from a series that never was on PS, is 14 years old and never made any money?" comments I'll lose my mind.

wait bayonetta  was never on a nintendo console, yet they funded mostly everything for bayonetta 2, HUH! 

Wait, Nintendo thought the Wii U would sell over 10 million units by the end of march 2014, HUH!! I'll give you a hint, Nintendo didn't fund Bayo 2 out of their own goodness, but because they were actually retarded enough to think that the game would be a success for them. Nintendo made tons of moronic decisions in the last years, nobody should use them as a sign for what companies should do.

you are bringing in a whole other topic in here?? what the Wii U sold is something different, atleast they funded it, and thought it was gonna be a success or atleast make decent money, wich it did decent money but could do way better, but now nintendo has this amazing Wii U exclusive wich will be remembered as a fantastic game. Because of the extra and loads of money funded the bayonetta 2 project it turned out to be an amazing game, lets hope shenmue 3 still is amazing , despite the lacking funding

97alexk said:
DerNebel said:

you are bringing in a whole other topic in here?? what the Wii U sold is something different, atleast they funded it, and thought it was gonna be a success or atleast make decent money, wich it did decent money but could do way better, but now nintendo has this amazing Wii U exclusive wich will be remembered as a fantastic game. Because of the extra and loads of money funded the bayonetta 2 project it turned out to be an amazing game, lets hope shenmue 3 still is amazing , despite the lacking funding

No it's completely relevant to the topic, Nintendo funded the game because they were out of touch enough to think that it would be a success for them, Sony don't deserve hate for not being so out of touch. Also saying that game made "decent" money is completely baseless, the game sold only 157k in the US in 6 months and less in Japan the original game on 360 did, making it a pretty clear cut flop. And yay, now they have a game that nobody bought but that people (fanboys) can use in listwars even though Nintendo gains nothing from that, whoop-de-freaking-do.

Dark Cloud 3? Legend of Dragoon 2? Wild Arms 6? White Knight Chronicles 3?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Grandia!

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
97alexk said:
DerNebel said:

No it's completely relevant to the topic, Nintendo funded the game because they were out of touch enough to think that it would be a success for them, Sony don't deserve hate for not being so out of touch. Also saying that game made "decent" money is completely baseless, the game sold only 157k in the US in 6 months and less in Japan the original game on 360 did, making it a pretty clear cut flop. And yay, now they have a game that nobody bought but that people (fanboys) can use in listwars even though Nintendo gains nothing from that, whoop-de-freaking-do.

, that didnt have anything to do with nintendo being out of touch concerning bayonetta 2,  and maybe not enough marketing done by nintendo. Nintendo has also learned from this, every mistake is a learning process. Look at the install base of the Wii U, only 10 million, ofc it would sell bad and because most Wii U owners dont buy it, and 360 had a bigger install base and people buyed those games  more. I mean you are just stating obvious things. Wich you maybe are trying to do. Nintendo is out of touch with alot of things, i dont disagree with that, but looking at their history in gaming, as much as we can critize about nintendo, and sales, they made and make now tons of money, and hearing things about universal studios and expanding their franchise isnt out of touch,and no this is not out of topic because you talked about if they are in touch :)

Jak 4

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Since this is about bringing back a third party franchise then Onimusha is the only logical choice.

Wright said:

Is no one going to mention Ape Escape, Bushido Blade and Onimusha?

Okay...

Dear god i want this .....

Onimusha, Front Mission (there is a rummor it may happen), Breath of Fire, Valkyria Chronicles and Zone of the Enders 3!!!