By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do The Nintendo Higher-Ups Sound Like Sore Losers To You ?

Do The Nintendo Higer-Ups Sound Like Sore Losers To You ?

Yes!! 216 59.67%

No!! 65 17.96%

Reggie is love, Reggie is life!! 35 9.67%

See Results :-) 46 12.71%

Total:362

In my opinion quotes like this:

"We also know that the best way to launch a game like that is to surprise and delight them, to give them a launch date, in an environment like this let them play it vs. what other companies do which is to announce a project that you may not see for five, six years." -Reggie 2015

and this

Shigeru Miyamoto has said that the team decided to focus on the gameplay and a purposeful visual style. Miyamoto feels that, these days, the realistic look of games causes them to “all look the same”.-Shigeru Miyamoto 2015

sure make them seem as if they're not happy at how their console is currently doing and want to downplay their competitors as much as possible.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Yes. Seriously, they went from Hero to Zero.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Honestly... abit.

Yes. Very much so. Its pretty pathetic.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Yes, it's quite sad.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

I agree with them, i dont think they are sore losers

As a Nintendo fan, I think those kind of people are just pathetic.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mr.Playstation said:

In my opinion quotes like this:

"We also know that the best way to launch a game like that is to surprise and delight them, to give them a launch date, in an environment like this let them play it vs. what other companies do which is to announce a project that you may not see for five, six years." -Reggie 2015

and this

Shigeru Miyamoto has said that the team decided to focus on the gameplay and a purposeful visual style. Miyamoto feels that, these days, the realistic look of games causes them to “all look the same”.-Shigeru Miyamoto 2015

sure make them seem as if they're not happy at how their console is currently doing and want to downplay their competitors as much as possible.

No because neither of these quotes make any reference to sales.

97alexk said:

I agree with them, i dont think they are sore losers

Reggie is the only one that sounds that way to me. At least Iwata tried to apologize until Reggie came in doing damage control in the worst way. I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't like Reggie as the president of Nintendo of America. Someone who understands what we want in our games should be placed there.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron