By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you suggest me some DS games...

konnichiwa said:
Well I bought a DS recently...can someone suggest me some DS games?

I already have:

Mario Kart
Nintendogs (Blame GF).
Wario Ware
FFIII
Kirby
Jump all stars
Brain Training (again GF =p).
naruto
New Super Mario
Pokemon.

I would like a RPG or actiongame..

Thx =).

Super Stars or Ultimate Stars?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
I bought three games today :). Contra 4 = > Damned the game is hard X_X. Professor Layton => After 15 puzzles I am getting bored =/. French Coach => Especially for my gf :).

Are you serious on Prof. Layton!? Wow. I got it today too. About 40 puzzles in and LOVE it.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

konnichiwa said:

I already have:

Mario Kart
Nintendogs (Blame GF).
Wario Ware
FFIII
Kirby
Jump all stars
naruto
New Super Mario
Pokemon.

Thx =).

If you like RPG: I'm very busy playing puzzle-quest. That's an old style RPG with many option for building your character (advance level and skills, buy equipment, create your own equipment, catch mounts, learn spells from catched monsters, find runes, conquer cities and build buildings). The fights are made in a bejeweled-style puzzle game against your opponent. The graphic-style is very bad (could be fresh from the eighties), but I'm not a graphics-whore. And the german translation has some flaws, maybe other translations are bad also. If it is too crazy switch your DS to english. Another fun RPG is Lost Magic.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

By the way: Good decision to buy a DS. That consoles brings me more fun than the Wii.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

The Castlevania games are great. And a good mix of Action with some RPG like character building.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Anno 1701 aka 1701 A.D.

Clubhouse Games aka 42 All-Time Classics (for both, your GF and yourself)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Mnementh said:
konnichiwa said:

I already have:

Mario Kart
Nintendogs (Blame GF).
Wario Ware
FFIII
Kirby
Jump all stars
naruto
New Super Mario
Pokemon.

Thx =).

If you like RPG: I'm very busy playing puzzle-quest. That's an old style RPG with many option for building your character (advance level and skills, buy equipment, create your own equipment, catch mounts, learn spells from catched monsters, find runes, conquer cities and build buildings). The fights are made in a bejeweled-style puzzle game against your opponent. The graphic-style is very bad (could be fresh from the eighties), but I'm not a graphics-whore. And the german translation has some flaws, maybe other translations are bad also. If it is too crazy switch your DS to english. Another fun RPG is Lost Magic.

I have that game on my PSP :).

^^'' Thx for your answers I am going to write them all down...(But I have enough games for a while)...

MARIO PARTY FOR THE DS!!!

You fool! How dare you miss such a great game on the ds.

mM
leo-j said:
MARIO PARTY FOR THE DS!!!

You fool! How dare you miss such a great game on the ds.

Wow you are still on this forum?

Three weeks without a ban???  That's a record ^^''.