By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you suggest me some DS games...

Dementium: The Ward

Around the Network

Mario Kart
Super Mario 64

Welcome back Konnichiwa

My advice is Mario and Luigi: Partners on time

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

resident evil ds
touch the dead
mortal kombat

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

elgefe02 said:
Welcome back Konnichiwa

My advice is Mario and Luigi: Partners on time

Thx ^^''.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
I bought three games today :). Contra 4 = > Damned the game is hard X_X. Professor Layton => After 15 puzzles I am getting bored =/. French Coach => Especially for my gf :).

No Star Fox? I'm a sad panda. ;_;

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
konnichiwa said:
I bought three games today :). Contra 4 = > Damned the game is hard X_X. Professor Layton => After 15 puzzles I am getting bored =/. French Coach => Especially for my gf :).

No Star Fox? I'm a sad panda. ;_;

=/  The game was not in the store;..

Kirby Canvas Curse.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

FF12:RW is great. It's classified as an RTS but it's mostly an action RPG.

Lunar Knights is an amazing game that must be played. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is also a lot of fun. Bleach DS (or import Bleach DS 2nd) is a great investment. The series is what Guilty Gear should have turned into on handhelds. Kirby Canvas Curse is also a lot of fun if you like quircky games, or you could get Kirby Squeek Squad if you like a more traditional Kirby game. Children of Mana is a highly regarded game but I could never get into it. It is a decent action RPG, but nothing compared to the awesomeness of Lunar Knights.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229