By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you suggest me some DS games...

Well I bought a DS recently...can someone suggest me some DS games?

I already have:

Mario Kart
Nintendogs (Blame GF).
Wario Ware
FFIII
Kirby
Jump all stars
Brain Training (again GF =p).
naruto
New Super Mario
Pokemon.

I would like a RPG or actiongame..

Thx =).

Around the Network

Elite Beat Agents

Zelda

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Zelda is amazing

especially if u liked LttP

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
konnichiwa said:
I would like a RPG or actiongame..

Thx =).

pichu_pichu said:
Elite Beat Agents

I would suggest Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, it just came out Tuesday.

Ninja Gaiden is coming out soon. That will be good. 

Around the Network

I know you are looking for action or RPG but I will give suggestions of games I liked that are not from those genres.

Picross is a great puzzle game, kind of like Sudoku, if you can enjoy it on Brain Age than you should pick this up.

Advance Wars is a great strategy game and the newest one (I dont have it yet) has online multiplayer.

Metroid Prime pinball is a great time and MP Hunters is the best FPS on any handhled to date IMO.

Contra 4 is a bad ass side scroller shooter ala Metal Slug.

Phoenix Wright games and Hotel Dusk are really good interactive novels.

Theres more I know of but my mind is blank.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

@ Dolla

well Elite Beat Agents is a fun game, Its my favorite DS game

well if its Action, Zelda:phantom hourglass

pichu_pichu said:

@ Dolla

well Elite Beat Agents is a fun game, Its my favorite DS game

well if its Action, Zelda:phantom hourglass

I just got it. I'm looking forward to playing it (EBA).

For action ... you can't go wrong with Contra 4 or the just released Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword also if you like Castlevania, there are two GREAT castlevanias on the DS.
And like CDiablo mentioned ... you could check Hotel Dusk, that's a fantastic game that many people missed.

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Megaman ZX

It's a great game!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!