By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
Blob said:
Aerys said:

Didnt say http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-pc-mods-will-be-playable-on-ps4-eventual/1100-6428239/

Its an other situation of Microsoft trying to make something look like a big exclusive 

How evil of them, Sony would never do that. 

Oh and op. I swear you make this same thread constantly and it always ends the same way with people choosing their favourite console and ignoring the other 

Exactly, Sony isnt doing that on PS4, they are always clear when a game is timed, they dont lie or pretend something is fully exclusive playing with words. They always use clear and specific words. That's why there has never been a situation like Tomb Raider, we quickly knew that SF V wasnt timed, they made it clear, while microsoft kept spreading fud about Tomb Raider during 6 months since the announcement, until they were forced to confess the truth

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Blob said:

How evil of them, Sony would never do that. 

Oh and op. I swear you make this same thread constantly and it always ends the same way with people choosing their favourite console and ignoring the other 

If you say so. 

LordLichtenstein said:

My goal with this thread is to be the "official exclusive war" thread (sorry Wii U).

Further down, I'll explain some more.

The "rules".

1. Yellow means, that the game received a Metacritic score of 80 -or higher.

2. Only games with actual release dates will be added.

3. Timed exclusive games, must be exclusive for 2015, meaning that games like; Unmechanical: Extended, The Escapistis, Roundabout, Pneuma: Breath of Life, Aaru's Awakening, LA Cops, Ziggurat, AirMech Arena and Beach Buggy Racing won't be added as timed exclusive, seeing as they came out on the other platform during 2015. 

So long as people write to me, making me aware of mistakes I may have made, or when new games get release dates, we can together form a nice list we can go back to for reference.

*Note. Games will come and games will leave the list, nothing is set in stones before the end of the year.

So, what do you say? Does Playstation 4 really have no game and Is Xbox One really winning in 2015 in terms of exclusive? Please discuss.

Games I'm interested in/have loved

PS4

-Grim Fandango

-The Order 1886

-Broken Age

-Planetside 2

-GoW3 Remastered

-Until Dawn

-Everybody's Gone to Rapture

-Tearaway Unfolded

-Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection

X1

-Ori and the Blind Forrest

-Rise of the Tomb Raider

-Halo 5

-Rare Replay

-Gears Ultimate

Given that I'm stretching the term "excitement" for several of them and the X1 games are still almost doubled this speaks volumes as to why PS4 is my console of choice.

2016 is looking the same

I am Iron Man

Some of you needs to calm down, I only made a list and wanted to discuss who's line-up we though was best. The title was "war" was just a bit of bait, the origianal title was ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE EDITION.

Sony is going to win in this based off of sheer popularity, but the GOTY contenders are mainly in Microsofts hands this year.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sony is going to win in this based off of sheer popularity, but the GOTY contenders are mainly in Microsofts hands this year.

We will soon find out :) 

I have updated the OP.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
LordLichtenstein said:

But calling them both Game of the Year contenders with even having played them is maybe a little to soon, don't you think? 

I am sure both games will be great, but to which extent, that remains to be seen/played. :)

I see your point. I generally hyped sequels traditionally tend to get the benefit of the doubt, kind of like Batman or Fallout 4 did. Have you noticed that? The Fallout Mod console exclusivity on the One will bring a lot of hype towards the Xbox as well.

Except the Fallout 4 Mods are not going to be Xbox Exclusive, and they won't be out until next year. The mods will be out on XBO ahead of PS4, but it is at best a timed exclusive DLC.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-pc-mods-will-be-playable-on-ps4-eventual/1100-6428239/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/15/e3-2015-fallout-4-to-support-mods-on-xbox-one

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

ReimTime said:
Too bad you can't create lists that show personal preference.
Billy can choose between 30000000000 carrot sticks and 5 cucumber slices.
Billy chooses the cucumber slices because he prefers them.
I'm just saying that sheer numbers aren't always everything, even if the quality is arguably there. Value varies on a personal level.

sure...sure... but woulcnt sales show that?

The US and UK both like their carrots and cucmubers pretty much equally but the rest of the world prefers carrots coz it tastes better to them...

When you add that all up, half of the population likes carrots better over cucumbers and more people like cucumbers than sweet potatos... 

so..yeah, there's your personal preference.

ReimTime said:
Too bad you can't create lists that show personal preference.
Billy can choose between 30000000000 carrot sticks and 5 cucumber slices.
Billy chooses the cucumber slices because he prefers them.
I'm just saying that sheer numbers aren't always everything, even if the quality is arguably there. Value varies on a personal level.

Considering PS4's 50% marketshare, there would be more persons other than a guy named Billy to sell the 3000000000000000 carrot sticks to unlike ehhh the  10 Billies who would buy those 5 cucumber slices.

Variety is everything and Sony dominates on that one.