By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
ReimTime said:
Too bad you can't create lists that show personal preference.
Billy can choose between 30000000000 carrot sticks and 5 cucumber slices.
Billy chooses the cucumber slices because he prefers them.
I'm just saying that sheer numbers aren't always everything, even if the quality is arguably there. Value varies on a personal level.

You're my waifu.

Getting tired of these threads tbh.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
ReimTime said:
Too bad you can't create lists that show personal preference.
Billy can choose between 30000000000 carrot sticks and 5 cucumber slices.
Billy chooses the cucumber slices because he prefers them.
I'm just saying that sheer numbers aren't always everything, even if the quality is arguably there. Value varies on a personal level.

You're my waifu.

Getting tired of these threads tbh.

Then why comment in them? If you don't enjoy them, don't click on them. I really don't see the problem.

LordLichtenstein said:
Then why comment in them? If you don't enjoy them, don't click on them. I really don't see the problem.

I wasn't going to until I saw Reim's comment and felt inclined to agree.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sony is going to win in this based off of sheer popularity, but the GOTY contenders are mainly in Microsofts hands this year.

Which are these GOTY contenters?

Bloodborne? Sony first-party.
The Witcher 3? Multiplatform.
Batman? Multiplatform.
Shovel Knight? Multiplatform.
Pillars of Eternity? PC.

I don't see any yet.

Forza 6? I'm sure it won't be GOTY content like any Forza was before.
Halo 5? Well it have a shot but looking to the previous title I guess it won't.

So which are these GOTY content?

It is all talk until now because MS didn't showed any GOTY content since Xbone launch...

I was looking and found that the top Xbone exclusive is Sunset Overdrive with 81 meta.

Kyuu said:
I hope they aint delaying Persona :(

Amen.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LordLichtenstein said:

AAA titles, I only count 3-4 for Xbox One? But yeah, they are way bigger than Sony's.

*Maybe Bloodborne is up there with them? 

Bloodborne is Sony's GOTY for 2015. Microsoft has two GOTY contenders exclusive to their platform for the year.

What are they?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Hah...hands down Microsoft has won 2015 with the bigger titles under their belt. Sony can name a thousand titles but unless they are on level with the AAA's MS is giving then well sorry but the hype was lost. Mid tier titles are great and we all play them, but its the AAA's that generally are the banner carriers for the year. The mid teir games have to be goty level to be considered a talking point when it comes to winning the year. Regardless its all opinion, but I say 2015 and 2014 both went to Xbox, but again...i've always said Sony starts slow because once their first party ramps up Microsoft cannot follow them on that front.

I agree with the 2015 part but 2014 was won by Sony. Infamous: Second Son + Driveclub + LBP 3 > Forza Horizon 2

The Last of Us: Left Behind? The dlc that came on the disc with my copy of The Last of Usgame Remastered? That counts as a game?

d21lewis said:
The Last of Us: Left Behind? The dlc that came on the disc with my copy of The Last of Usgame Remastered? That counts as a game?

You can now download it as "standalone" dlc, meaning, that you can buy it and play it, without owning The Last of Us.

It's the same deal with Infamous: First Light.

Yep, looks like 50%+ marketshare to me.