By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
LordLichtenstein said:
d21lewis said:
The Last of Us: Left Behind? The dlc that came on the disc with my copy of The Last of Usgame Remastered? That counts as a game?

You can now download it as "standalone" dlc, meaning, that you can buy it and play it, without owning The Last of Us.

Okay..... 
Bit of a stretch, though.  It's a 2014 game that got a digital release in 2015.  It's your list though. 

Around the Network

It's funny because anyone I talk to that has a Xbox One will swear up and down Xbox has more games. You show them a list and the conversation changes pretty quick.

d21lewis said:
LordLichtenstein said:

You can now download it as "standalone" dlc, meaning, that you can buy it and play it, without owning The Last of Us.

Okay..... 
Bit of a stretch, though.  It's a 2014 game that got a digital release in 2015.  It's your list though. 

Hmm .. I guess you're right. 

Playstation_prophet said:
It's funny because anyone I talk to that has a Xbox One will swear up and down Xbox has more games. You show them a list and the conversation changes pretty quick.

Sony have over 40 exclusives, console-exclusives or playstation only games to release on PS4 this year yet.

Indie, Japanese games aren't real games is what they usually say.

Until Dawn is shit cause it's not a shooter or something.

No wonder those games don't sell well on Xbox because the fans don't care about it besides the PS4 fans. ha

Around the Network
SlayerRondo said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Bloodborne is Sony's GOTY for 2015. Microsoft has two GOTY contenders exclusive to their platform for the year.

What are they?

Halo 5 and Tomb Raider 2. Not adding the Gears remake and Forza 6. 

d21lewis said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Okay..... 

I have now changed it ;)

kurasakiichimaru said:

Indie, Japanese games aren't real games is what they usually say.

Until Dawn is shit cause it's not a shooter or something.

No wonder those games don't sell well on Xbox because the fans don't care about it besides the PS4 fans. ha

Well Playstation gamers are known for having more varied taste.

Love the list. Nice work.
Keeping an eye for updates as dates get announced.
Have pre-ordered both dragon Quest heroes and tales of zestiria :)

Stop the downplaying people, it's starting to sound desperate. Just help him keep the list updated

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SlayerRondo said:

What are they?

Halo 5 and Tomb Raider 2. Not adding the Gears remake and Forza 6. 

Bloodborne Metacritic = 92

Last Halo Game (Halo 4) Metacritic = 87

Last Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider 2013) Metacritic = 86

Last Forza game (Forza Horizon 2) Metacritic = 86

Last Gears Game (Judgement) Metacritic = 79

Don't see any game of the year contenders here.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE