By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
rutea7 said:

Love the list. Nice work.
Keeping an eye for updates as dates get announced.
Have pre-ordered both dragon Quest heroes and tales of zestiria :)

Stop the downplaying people, it's starting to sound desperate. Just help him keep the list updated

Around the Network

Later today I will add 2013 and 2014. I will include a link for both in the OP.

Tomb raider won't make any list for game of the year, IMO

LordLichtenstein said:
Azzanation said:

You really need to stop fanning the flame wars.

@ I don't need to do anything.

Both consoles have good games, and doesn't matter what console your gaming on, they offer different tastes and experiences for gamers.

@ When did I state otherwise? Please redirect me to my comment?

I for one will pick 1 Block Buster over 5 good games and just so you know,

@ As would I.

X1 has several blockbusters releasing this year. Quality > Quantity in my opinion.

@ Now you have lost me. How in the world do you know they are quality games? Have you played them, have you completed them? No, I didn't think so. Until you have played them yourself, don't make such comments, because it might come back to bite you in the ***.

In saying that there's nothing wrong with PS4 or WiiU games. More isn't always better. I game on PC and as iv stated in other posts. I have over 4000 games available to me and half are exclusive to PC and all of them look better then there console brothers. Do you or anybody else care? No. so it shouldnt matter between these consoles either. 

I know what your trying to do and you think your being clever about it and judging from your profile picture its quite obvious. What exactly are you trying to prove by these lists? Are you trying to prove PS4 is better? Are you trying to prove X1 is inferior? I dont get it. All i know is that in 2015 X1 has more block busters then PS4, block buster, and no im not trolling i am going off E3 and offical websites. I am not here to debate in fanboy wars, If your going to do lists, do a X1 vs PS4 block buster list, that way we can compare the games people actaully care about.

SlayerRondo said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Halo 5 and Tomb Raider 2. Not adding the Gears remake and Forza 6. 

Bloodborne Metacritic = 92

Last Halo Game (Halo 4) Metacritic = 87

Last Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider 2013) Metacritic = 86

Last Forza game (Forza Horizon 2) Metacritic = 86

Last Gears Game (Judgement) Metacritic = 79

Don't see any game of the year contenders here.

I mean...they all can't be winners now. I am waiting for the scores of the sequels, which will be contenders this year. ;)

Around the Network
SlayerRondo said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Halo 5 and Tomb Raider 2. Not adding the Gears remake and Forza 6. 

Bloodborne Metacritic = 92

Last Halo Game (Halo 4) Metacritic = 87

Last Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider 2013) Metacritic = 86

Last Forza game (Forza Horizon 2) Metacritic = 86

Last Gears Game (Judgement) Metacritic = 79

Don't see any game of the year contenders here.

Metacritic is not what wins GOTY awards. If you didnt notice Bayonetta 2 sits on a 91 which has been the highest rated game on release and it did not win GOTY. Ori sits on a 88 meta which i would consider a contenter with GOTY.

You can expect Halo, Forza, Gears and Tomb Raider to do rather good on the review boards and will probably be the best games in there selective genres.

Azzanation said:
LordLichtenstein said:

I know what your trying to do and you think your being clever about it and judging from your profile picture its quite obvious. What exactly are you trying to prove by these lists? Are you trying to prove PS4 is better? Are you trying to prove X1 is inferior? I dont get it. All i know is that in 2015 X1 has more block busters then PS4, block buster, and no im not trolling i am going off E3 and offical websites. I am not here to debate in fanboy wars, If your going to do lists, do a X1 vs PS4 block buster list, that way we can compare the games people actaully care about.

Besides Halo 5 which has been consistently going downhill with multiplatform shooters taking a piece of the pie as well, I don't see any blockbusters on Xbox One. People don't care about Forza, Rare or Tomb Raider as much as you do.

LordLichtenstein said:
d21lewis said:

Okay..... 
Bit of a stretch, though.  It's a 2014 game that got a digital release in 2015.  It's your list though. 

I have now changed it ;)

Good!  Seeing that listed there made my eye itch!  Doesn't change the fact that the odds are way in Sony's favor but it shows you aren't trying to stack the deck.

Azzanation said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Really? Oh, here I go again .. 

I know what your trying to do and you think your being clever about it and judging from your profile picture its quite obvious.

@ Yes, I consider myself a PS4 fanboy, so what? It doesn't chance the fact that this list is based on facts. I am not trying to stir up shit, I only want to have a debate, exactly like some of the members are having this very moment. Quite frankly, I expected Xbox One to win the pool.

What exactly are you trying to prove by these lists? Are you trying to prove PS4 is better? Are you trying to prove X1 is inferior? I dont get it.

@ Why would I necessarily try to prove anything? That is you assuming. I want to talk about exclusive games.

All i know is that in 2015 X1 has more block busters then PS4, block buster, and no im not trolling i am going off E3 and offical websites.

@ I agree. Xbox One has an awesome line-up. (In case you didn't know, I recently bought an Xbox One for my little brother, mainly because of FIFA Ultimate Team, but also, so that I could play some of these games coming in the next year and so.)

I am not here to debate in fanboy wars, If your going to do lists, do a X1 vs PS4 block buster list, that way we can compare the games people actaully care about.

@ I am all for debating in such a thread, but I have my hands full, why don't you make it? I basically wrote all games for you. :)

d21lewis said:
LordLichtenstein said:

I have now changed it ;)

Good!  Seeing that listed there made my eye itch!  Doesn't change the fact that the odds are way in Sony's favor but it shows you aren't trying to stack the deck.

I agree, that one shouldn't have been added in the first place. Thanks :)

Of course not, that is not what this list is about :)