By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
Azzanation said:

You really need to stop fanning the flame wars.

@ I don't need to do anything.

Both consoles have good games, and doesn't matter what console your gaming on, they offer different tastes and experiences for gamers.

@ When did I state otherwise? Please redirect me to my comment?

I for one will pick 1 Block Buster over 5 good games and just so you know,

@ As would I.

X1 has several blockbusters releasing this year. Quality > Quantity in my opinion.

@ Now you have lost me. How in the world do you know they are quality games? Have you played them, have you completed them? No, I didn't think so. Until you have played them yourself, don't make such comments, because it might come back to bite you in the ***.

In saying that there's nothing wrong with PS4 or WiiU games. More isn't always better. I game on PC and as iv stated in other posts. I have over 4000 games available to me and half are exclusive to PC and all of them look better then there console brothers. Do you or anybody else care? No. so it shouldnt matter between these consoles either. 

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Too bad you can't create lists that show personal preference.
Billy can choose between 30000000000 carrot sticks and 5 cucumber slices.
Billy chooses the cucumber slices because he prefers them.
I'm just saying that sheer numbers aren't always everything, even if the quality is arguably there. Value varies on a personal level.

I agree, but I can't help that PS4 has more exclusive games -shitty or not, they count and should therefore be on the list. 

I mean, why is that the only thing you take from this thread? I never stated "LOOK PS4 HAVE 80 WHILE XBO ONLY HAVE AROUND 30, PS4 IS BETTER"? I simply made a list containing all of the exclusives, nothing more.

Thanks for assembling the list. =D Added a few titles to my 'track down and play bunches' list, although that's going to be on hold til after I get my paws on Arkham Knight.

And as said by someone before, value DOES vary on a personal level, but given that means something different to different people (for example, my list would be crossing off anything to do with Forza, Halo, or Gears of War from the Microsoft side, and anything to do with baseball, again racing, or most shooter-ing from the Sony side because IIIII doooon't caaare about any of them) it would just be a thread filled with dozens and dozens of lists and dozens of comments mocking each others' lists. xP

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Zanten said:
Thanks for assembling the list. =D Added a few titles to my 'track down and play bunches' list, although that's going to be on hold til after I get my paws on Arkham Knight.

And as said by someone before, value DOES vary on a personal level, but given that means something different to different people (for example, my list would be crossing off anything to do with Forza, Halo, or Gears of War from the Microsoft side, and anything to do with baseball, again racing, or most shooter-ing from the Sony side because IIIII doooon't caaare about any of them) it would just be a thread filled with dozens and dozens of lists and dozens of comments mocking each others' lists. xP

THANK YOU! 

LordLichtenstein said:

THANK YOU! 

You're welcome! =D

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Around the Network

BTW, Update 1.01 coming in 30 min. Will include Retail & Digital seperation.

LordLichtenstein said:
ReimTime said:
I'm just saying that sheer numbers aren't always everything, even if the quality is arguably there. Value varies on a personal level.

I mean, why is that the only thing you take from this thread? I never stated "LOOK PS4 HAVE 80 WHILE XBO ONLY HAVE AROUND 30, PS4 IS BETTER"? I simply made a list containing all of the exclusives, nothing more.

Really dude? Ok then, I will reply accordingly.

To be honest I haven't taken anything away from the thread. I've seen enough lists already. I relate it to counting chips in a chip bag.

But more on point, it was more a passing remark. You did very well put in the thread title: PS4 vs XB1: Exclusive War Edition. Therefore I commented as I saw fit. In my very humble (obviously) opinion, rating exclusives has nothing to do with numbers and everything to do with personal preference. Now I will come right out and say it, so that you do not have to imply I have an alterior motive: although I recognize that these threads have a place in the forums (if done quite objectively), I find monthly clones of these threads useless. Why not just update the other ones? Barely anything has changed.

The fact that I've seen so many of them recently (Swordfish's, a few of yours, some other ones) solidifies my opinion in my mind. And I am perfectly happy you implied that I implied that you implied information that makes me you imply that I implied that you have a bias.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Onechanbara Z.

My penis told me to remind you about that game. Okay penis. I did it. Now go back to sleep.

ReimTime said:
LordLichtenstein said:
ReimTime said:

Really dude? Ok then, I will reply accordingly.

To be honest I haven't taken anything away from the thread. I've seen enough lists already. I relate it to counting chips in a chip bag.

But more on point, it was more a passing remark. You did very well put in the thread title: PS4 vs XB1: Exclusive War Edition. Therefore I commented as I saw fit. In my very humble (obviously) opinion, rating exclusives has nothing to do with numbers and everything to do with personal preference. Now I will come right out and say it, so that you do not have to imply I have an alterior motive: although I recognize that these threads have a place in the forums (if done quite objectively), I find monthly clones of these threads useless. Why not just update the other ones? Barely anything has changed.

The fact that I've seen so many of them recently (Swordfish's, a few of yours, some other ones) solidifies my opinion in my mind. And I am perfectly happy you implied that I implied that you implied information that makes me you imply that I implied that you have a bias.

Riiiight. Okay.

Aerys said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Is it? For how long?

Didnt say http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-pc-mods-will-be-playable-on-ps4-eventual/1100-6428239/

Its an other situation of Microsoft trying to make something look like a big exclusive 

How evil of them, Sony would never do that. 

Oh and op. I swear you make this same thread constantly and it always ends the same way with people choosing their favourite console and ignoring the other