By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreams : New Media Molecule IP totally forgotten

" "You might be an FPS [first-person shooter] guy, so FPS is your entry. But as you're playing the FPS, you open the door and it's a fucking desert and you're in Journey. You walk out and then you're walking through the desert and then you see ... a spaceship and you climb into it. ... It sounds mad, but when you've framed it all as dream-like, actually you just get into it. The same way that when you're in an actual dream in real life, you don't question the fact that you walk out your house and you're in the middle of the beach. ... You know what I mean? That feeling.""

I love this part in the interview, damn, i cant wait for the beta ! I want to experience the travel through dreams

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Aerys said:

I noticed , thats when this game becomes amazing, it's just like they were saying " it's our ultimate game, all the others were just dreams  you can reproduce in this one "

I cant wait to try all these things

I've known what this game was since it was first announced simply because I know what MM are all about and I grew with the LBP community. I know what they want as creative minds and I know what weaknesses LBP had. It's not rocket science to realise this is what everyone has been asking for: Play/Create/Share/3D.

I'm not keen on the name of it though. I think it's too vague. I can understand why they've called it Dreams of course; after all there is nothing more vague and etherial than dreams but it needs a title with more substance I think.

I think when people will understand how ambitions and crazy is this game and it's possibilities, they will be hyped to death :)

They jsut need to release and beta and let the gamers sell the game for them with their creations

Well, little big planet wasnt less vague, Dreams is a good way to describe it, simply to say you can make your dreams real with this game

They deserve to be forgotten, they should have shown the actual gameplay, if you look closely at the bubbles it resembled the lbp style and there was a tank moving around in one.

The game was announced just barely days ago, how can it be forgotten?

Get serious guys, I know you love Sony but that's just silly. And now I know why I have been avoiding the gaming community for some time, you guys are so gung-ho on "picking sides"

PullusPardus said:

Get serious guys, I know you love Sony but that's just silly. And now I know why I have been avoiding the gaming community for some time, you guys are so gung-ho on "picking sides"

You are the only one "picking side " here talking about Sony when it's not the subject . We talk about the new creative game made by media molecule because with all these big news, yes, this one is forgotten among all the FFVII/Shenmue/TLG and others less original games. If you disagree with this topic and it's too much for you, you can just leave, nobody force you to read.

Thank you for this useless post.

Around the Network

Probably way too eccentric for the vast majority of customers. I liked the demo and it seems original and all but I really can't see myself buying anything like this.
Kudos for thinking outside the box but I don't think it will bring them much success if I'm honest.

PullusPardus said:

It was shown at the PS4 reveal.

Looks like PS Move has been scrapped.