By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreams : New Media Molecule IP totally forgotten

They started the show by pretty much saying 'this isn't going to make any sense to you....and that is ok'

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Too less info right now, it could be anything

I always forget dreams when I wake up.

Mr.Playstation said:
In my opinion it looked, how shall I put it, too artistic for my tastes. I'm still not sure how the actual game will play and from what little gameplay wa shown ( The building of the character using the controller ) it just looks like too much work and little play time. Of course not much is know about the game as of now so I'll keep my hopes up.

If you only saw LBP create mode you'd think exactly the same with that game too. Let's wait to see what 'games' have been created to showcase it. We have yet to see music creation or even how you obtain materials for the game (if it even has materials anymore). I think the best way for MM to drive it home is to show a 2D platformer which is kind of ironic.

The PS5 Exists. 

I just want the piano song! Its so catchy and soothing at the same time

Around the Network

yeah I'm looking to seeing more on this is a very interesting IP, but then again it's Media Molecule so you can expect innovative stuff.

Oh don't you worry, you won't forget about it, after Paris Gams Show :)

drdante said:
I just want the piano song! Its so catchy and soothing at the same time

It fits perfectly to the trailer, great song

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I like Media Molecule, but after watching that Dreams presentation I've prepared myself for the possibility of writing their next game (is it even a game?) off entirely. Looks like the sort of "pie in the sky dreamy stuff that will in reality be limited and suck" you see promised for the launch window of a new console.

Perhaps an unfair assessment from one of the creatively impaired, but that's my honest first at a glance impression of this project based on what we've been shown.

I'm interested. I don't like "creator" type games that much in general, but I will at least keep an eye on it.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.