By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stop with the childishness. Seriously

osed125 said:

I will jump ship to the Ouya.

I'm jumping ship to the true console Apple Pippin. 

Around the Network

Nintendo fans (or gaming fans rather) at its finest :p
I've said it before I get why people might be a little upset but many seems to be taking it a little too far.

Nintendo has basically been left all alone with Wii U so there's not always easy to show new, flashy titles for it

Stop letting others opinions affect you so much. If you liked it thats fine but dont call others childish because they want to switch platforms. Practice what you preach my friend.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

i dont realy get it, sure last years e3 was better, but nintendos e3 show this year was better than the sony/ms e3 last year. they showed gameplay, they didnt talked about not gaming related bullshit and they didnt made promisses they can never hold.

In all seriousness, Nintendo's direct was not that bad. There were some good announcements but personally, this direct didn't interest me and I'm not excited for Nintendo.

Around the Network

Nah, the content was horrible. If this e3 was presented live with the audience reaction heard, it would have been amazing and frightening to witness.

alternine said:

Stop letting others opinions affect you so much. If you liked it thats fine but dont call others childish because they want to switch platforms. Practice what you preach my friend.

This. 

Gaming is a hobby and a luxury. If someone wants to stop gaming or switch consoles/devices for whatever reason, so be it. It's their decision and their hobby.

I agree, but it is justified at times (especially with Metroid Prime)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Aeolus451 said:
alternine said:

This. 

Gaming is a hobby and a luxury. If someone wants to stop gaming or switch consoles/devices for whatever reason, so be it. It's their decision and their hobby.

Well to be fair it is alright, but getting a bit over dramatic about it can be much depending on how you handle your emotions. 

Given certain people are being defensive emotionally as well (look below). 

I agree. People "jumping ship" over this is really ridiculous. Sick of these ignorant idiots.

User was moderated for this post - Zekkyou

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]