By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

I think At this specific point MS has games coming this year. Halo 5, Gears remake, Forza, Tomb Raider, Fable legends, World of tanks will be coming sometime in the fall. Rare Games. Back catalog like Deadrising 3, Halo MCC, Forza 5, Ryse, Project Spark, Sunset overdrive, Titanfall, Just added backwards compatibility. Upcoming Phantom dust, Quantum break, Gears 4, Recore, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Crackdown And I'm sure a lot more.

At this present moment Xbox has the AAA games.

Around the Network

I think you should take a few days to cool off and give it time to sink in personally. Right now your irritation levels are at its peak due to the direct,which is completely warranted and understandable. Take a few days to breathe and soak everything and see if your mind calms down, that way you don't make a decision you might regret or one you end up finding wrong due to acting in the heat of the moment

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Don't leave the nintendo club (Sell your system). Just join more than 1 (own two systems).

4 ≈ One

as an ex-nintendo fanboy i've been happy with my move to playstation. games like ratchet and clank, puppeteer, littleBIGplanet, mod nation racers were all very appealing to my "nintendo" fix. also, some of sony's "arthouse" games really kind of scratch the same itch. flower, journey, the unfinished swan, TLG, heavy rain for instance just have a wonder about them.    and in the downloadable space i find the pixeljunk series to be especially satisfying at being pure gameplay centric and awesome.

microsoft just doesn't have a first party effort in as diverse a gameset imo. they always seem to be chasing the "blockbuster" franchise. not trying to bash on AAA games but forza, halo, gears or even uncharted, GT, killzone just aren't going to appeal to you in the same way that nintendo games appeal to you. yeah, some of the best games for you are going to be 3rd party (rayman is reaaaally good) but those are on both platforms. when it comes to exclusives i think you'll find sony's diversity in a lineup and willingness to fund a really odd idea (**cough** dreams) to be a good thing.

I gave up on Nintendo sometime during the Wii... might have been that Epic Wii Music E3 presser that did me in.

I still own a WiiU, only for a small handful of games that seem like they will never even come out for it. (Zelda, 3D Mario, Fire Emblem)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

The theme of this E3 was "buy a PS4"

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Going to get real interesting in a couple more months. Choose wisely.

DJEVOLVE said:
I think At this specific point MS has games coming this year. Halo 5, Gears remake, Forza, Tomb Raider, Fable legends, World of tanks will be coming sometime in the fall. Rare Games. Back catalog like Deadrising 3, Halo MCC, Forza 5, Ryse, Project Spark, Sunset overdrive, Titanfall, Just added backwards compatibility. Upcoming Phantom dust, Quantum break, Gears 4, Recore, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Crackdown And I'm sure a lot more.

At this present moment Xbox has the AAA games.

I wouldn't be all that sure about this game if I were you...

OP: I would keep your Wii U just so you still have it as an option and if you really feel like you need a new main console I'd go PS4. The Xbox is fine, just very America centric. The variety on the PS4 will be a lot greater.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

If this was a Nintendo Direct there would be no criticism.

Nintendo views E3 as current games to be released in the near future. Good god people.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Munchies said:

So, I'm looking for a new base. What do you guys recommend? Sony or Microsoft?

Now, seriously. Words cannot express how disappointed I am. I am literally depressed. I don't know how Nintendo thought this could have been a good Direct, their decisions are beyond my ken. 

Somebody pinch me, I must be having a nightmare.

PC Master Race