By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

@OP

We can't decide for you. It really comes down to what types of games do you enjoy playing the most and which console has more of those types of games.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm riding on 3 ships atm o.o

Unfortunately, I can't afford to have all of them.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm riding on 3 ships atm o.o

Lies. VGC doesn't pay THAT well.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Microsoft if you want amazing games but don't mind the lack of Japanese centric ones

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

RolStoppable said:
Pick a platform with free online multiplayer.

PS3?

Around the Network

Commodore 64

Nintendo and PC gamer

mZuzek said:
Munchies said:

Now, seriously. Words cannot express how disappointed I am. I am literally depressed. I don't know how Nintendo thought this could have been a good Direct, their decisions are beyond my ken.

Agreed. I'm simply shocked by how stupid they were and how the hell they thought that was a good video.

It's not like they didn't have exciting stuff to show. Besides Star Fox, they could have shown Fatal Frame, Devil's Third, some upcoming indie games... and stop the whole "only games up to early next year" bullshit and show Zelda Wii U and whatever the hell Retro's working on (which I still believe is Metroid). Instead, they focus on a bunch of really pointless spin-offs no one asked for. What the fuck.

Even the puppet stuff was stupid. Last year we had some awesome robot chicken sketches here and there, this year it was like they just made one funny thing (the intro) and then just kept showing the puppets every few minutes thinking it was funny or something.

Well whatever. I'm still pumped for Star Fox.

Someone here has never seen the Muppets and does not know how awesome puppets can be.

After Sony`s E3 and the support the PS4`s getting it`s really hard to pass on one, so don`t worry just go out buy a PS4 enjoy gaming for this gen eventually Nintendo`s going to knock it out of the ball park, they always come back in the game.

I still think people should just chill and breathe for a while.

It was just a bad conference. Every company has them.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I get it, the E3 conference was terrible; but IDK man, isn't this a bit radical? Still getting some good games. VGC gets these reaction threads like every 4 weeks or so.

#1 Amb-ass-ador