By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

Are you sure you wanna jump ship now?

Give it a couple days or so, and see if you feel better.

With that said, I can understand that this is just terrible, and if you officially lost your patience with Nintendo, then Sony is probably your best bet.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Stay true to the games you love. Even if you have a bad year or two, that won't make you like Microsoft or Sony games any more if what you really want to play are Nintendo games.

Sure, get a PS4 or and Xbox One or a powerful PC in the time being, but if you really just like Nintendo games, nothing is going to suddenly make you like other platforms.

I say this as a primarily PS4 and PC gamer that buys Nintendo handhelds for Pokémon.

You should check out the Vita.

I would recommend PC long before Microsoft or Sony. Do not jump from one sinking ship into another. In addition there a many good Wii U games coming up before the end of December like Xenoblade and Star Fox. It is fine to jump ship but I would not recommend doing it immediately.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

Unless you have an incredible hard on for Halo, Sony looks like they have it all together this generation.

Around the Network

An enemy of your enemy is your friend. Essentially, jump ship to the
'friend", tattoo a Nintendo logo on one of your appendages, and be this generation's Sega fan.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It really depends on what you like to play..

For me, I won't be.. because even though they didn't announce anything new that is exciting, I still am looking forward to other games that are going to be released.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think I'm jumping ship too. I'll go back to card games.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

PS4.

I'm riding on 3 ships atm o.o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick