By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789
CosmicSex said:
Has anyone noticed that NO ONE is talking about Halo 5 because it was probably the biggest disappointment of the show. Microsoft had a good show, but BC was more impressive than Halo.

But to be fair, Doom and Fallout 4 killed the FPS category before Microsoft had a chance.

I was disappointed in Halo 5 too. The gunplay seems to have regressed since when Bungie were in charge, it was more like CoD.

Around the Network

I just believe that Horizon: Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End blow everything else away, that's all. So I say Sony Conference was better. My taste.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Sony actually delivered some of the greatest E3 moments in history this year.

Microsoft did an amazing job. But there was nothing memorable in their conference.

Lets be honest, can we actually name a moment from Microsoft's conference that will stick in history?

BraLoD said:

Yes, Sony didn't surprised anyone... it just dropped 3 games internet had as never happening for years.
Why would it surprise anyone, really?

There is simply no way MS had a better conference than Sony, when it comes to deliver surprise.

I'm about to say it'll just never ever be topped in that regard.

We would need at least over a decade to this to be even possible to happen again, and I doubt it'll come one after the other anytime soon or ever, to be honest, like it just happened today.

I agree. The people that wasn't impressed with this PS conference will never be impressed with PS. The conference had it all.

Best Sony E3 ever :D

Is that even a question? sony, hands down.. holy sh*t i gotta buy a PS4 when FF7 drops..

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
GTstation said:

You can just fire up F5 it will be very much the same.  I was expecting a massive blow out of F6 info at the conference, but given their low gloating about it looks more to me as a cheap cash grab then a worth full new game.  

Disheartning seeing so little F6 push given its release is so close.

What are you talking about it will have more then twice as much content you must have forgotten that Forza 5 only launched with only 200 cars and 14 locations.  Forza 6 will launch with over 450 cars and 26 locations plus a ton of other features that wheren't in 5.  That is a way bigger leap in content then in any previous Forza game.  With what you said I highly doubt you ever actually played any Forza game.

That my point, if F6 has such improvement why didnt they gloat and market it at the you know little thing called e3 conference.  They way they made it look is like a boring new edition of Fifa, actualy ea did a better job showing improvements and marketing its yearaly rehashes of their sports games.  

Personally i consider its content still lacking, and i wonder how much of it will be behind a seasosn pass and or special ed version.  F5 with all the content cost some where in the 140/150$ range.  F5 has 17 track now right, and its car list is way more then 200 with all the dlc and stuff. So while good job of trying to spin the addition content into more then it actually is.  Its still less tracks then then GT6 and Project cars.  I dont get why you are so defensive, there are always other and better games always, dont get so attached.    

Puppyroach said:
It seems BC is making the rounds on YouTube and gaming sites. I think that was the way to talk to average consumers and hardcore fan at the same time. It will not make a great impact sales wise but it was the perfect strategy to get people to talk about Xbox. Sony had a really good showing but it was far weaker from a commercial point of view and maybe equaling MS for fan service (even though I think PSNow isn't showing Sony from their best side).

lol

How do you beat Shenmue 3 + The Last Guardian + FFVII Remake for fan service? A very limited backwards compatibility isn't exactly on the same level.  

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Puppyroach said:
It seems BC is making the rounds on YouTube and gaming sites. I think that was the way to talk to average consumers and hardcore fan at the same time. It will not make a great impact sales wise but it was the perfect strategy to get people to talk about Xbox. Sony had a really good showing but it was far weaker from a commercial point of view and maybe equaling MS for fan service (even though I think PSNow isn't showing Sony from their best side).

lol

How do you beat Shenmue 3 + The Last Guardian + FFVII Remake for fan service? A very limited backwards compatibility isn't exactly on the same level.  

Exactly! Also the fact that almost no one is talking about Microsoft or their conference. It created almost no lasting Buzz. Yet 2 of the announced Sony games were the TOP trending topics on both Facebook AND Twitter after Sony's conference and they are STILL top 5 trending the next day!!!. If you are going to say which one reached the "average consumer" better it was clearly SONY. I was excited about the Backwards compatablity at first... then I realized it was a little watered down, and I don't own a single 360 game as it is.. So that does little to nothing for me.

Also PS Now is one of the most amazing services I've ever used and if anyone hasn't given it a go yet, do it! You get a free 7 days which will surely hook you. After that $20 bucks a month to play tons of amazing titles instantly from my PS4 with almost no loading (outside the connection test) it's one of the best consoe features I've come across. 

That media player made my day.

GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:

What are you talking about it will have more then twice as much content you must have forgotten that Forza 5 only launched with only 200 cars and 14 locations.  Forza 6 will launch with over 450 cars and 26 locations plus a ton of other features that wheren't in 5.  That is a way bigger leap in content then in any previous Forza game.  With what you said I highly doubt you ever actually played any Forza game.

That my point, if F6 has such improvement why didnt they gloat and market it at the you know little thing called e3 conference.  They way they made it look is like a boring new edition of Fifa, actualy ea did a better job showing improvements and marketing its yearaly rehashes of their sports games.  

Personally i consider its content still lacking, and i wonder how much of it will be behind a seasosn pass and or special ed version.  F5 with all the content cost some where in the 140/150$ range.  F5 has 17 track now right, and its car list is way more then 200 with all the dlc and stuff. So while good job of trying to spin the addition content into more then it actually is.  Its still less tracks then then GT6 and Project cars.  I dont get why you are so defensive, there are always other and better games always, dont get so attached.    

Wow you are truely clueless about Forza and all the DLC in Forza 5 didn't cost in the 140/150$ range.  You had the car pass which was $50 and the Vip car pass which was $20 which is a grand total of $70.  Even if you bought all the DLC seperate it wasn't close to being 140/150$.  Also I own GT5 and GT6.  GT6 wasn't much of an improvement over 5.  As for Project CARS it might have more tracks but the car lineup is severly lacking.  Plus since every car is accessable from the start of the game there really isn't much replay value to it since it only has less then half a dozen cars that I'm actually interested in and the track list isn't that impressive either it doesn't even have the old layout of LeMans without the two speed bumbs on the Mulsanne Straigt and it doesn't have all the layouts to one of my all time favorite tracks Road America.