By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789

Sony's keeps going.

Neir 2 exclusive by Platinum for PS4
Shenmue announced as PS4 console exclusive and funded by Sony (publicity stunt worked like a charm)
Level 5 announcement yet to come????

Around the Network

Nothing surprising in this thread. Somehow showing off multiplats, timed exclusives and Destiny DLC makes you win E3. Sony's E3 was horrid with the exception of Horizon which was the only real thing that caught anyone's attention. The delusion is real here, if Microsoft had a conference like this (which they had a lot in the past) most of you here would be downplaying everything and pretending to be frustrated. Its so hilarious most so called "gamers" on here hold Microsoft to a higher standard than Sony. Its ok for Sony to show mostly multiplats, DLC for rubbish FPS games, TV features and have technical failures but Microsoft cant.

Chris Hu said:
GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:

What are you talking about it will have more then twice as much content you must have forgotten that Forza 5 only launched with only 200 cars and 14 locations.  Forza 6 will launch with over 450 cars and 26 locations plus a ton of other features that wheren't in 5.  That is a way bigger leap in content then in any previous Forza game.  With what you said I highly doubt you ever actually played any Forza game.

That my point, if F6 has such improvement why didnt they gloat and market it at the you know little thing called e3 conference.  They way they made it look is like a boring new edition of Fifa, actualy ea did a better job showing improvements and marketing its yearaly rehashes of their sports games.  

Personally i consider its content still lacking, and i wonder how much of it will be behind a seasosn pass and or special ed version.  F5 with all the content cost some where in the 140/150$ range.  F5 has 17 track now right, and its car list is way more then 200 with all the dlc and stuff. So while good job of trying to spin the addition content into more then it actually is.  Its still less tracks then then GT6 and Project cars.  I dont get why you are so defensive, there are always other and better games always, dont get so attached.    

Wow you are truely clueless about Forza and all the DLC in Forza 5 didn't cost in the 140/150$ range.  You had the car pass which was $50 and the Vip car pass which was $20 which is a grand total of $70.  Even if you bought all the DLC seperate it wasn't close to being 140/150$.  Also I own GT5 and GT6.  GT6 wasn't much of an improvement over 5.  As for Project CARS it might have more tracks but the car lineup is severly lacking.  Plus since every car is accessable from the start of the game there really isn't much replay value to it since it only has less then half a dozen cars that I'm actually interested in and the track list isn't that impressive either it doesn't even have the old layout of LeMans without the two speed bumbs on the Mulsanne Straigt and it doesn't have all the layouts to one of my all time favorite tracks Road America.

Clueless is you, dont bother replying if you cant even get facts streight.

It was Exactly $150.

F5 limited edition 80, SP 50, Vip CP 20 -  for a total of 150, not including tax.  Full F5 experience only $150.

The pacing of Sony's conference this year was perfect. Probably the best I've ever seen. No one got boring, nothing felt out of place. I don't even care if the games are exclusive or not, as long as we're seeing something new and the video keeps coming.

Morpheus wasn't intrusive, which I was worried about. There were no "tech demos" that had me looking at the clock because they barely apply to direct game enjoyment. It was just continuous game content.

Really, really looked like Sony learned a lot from last year. Even the Vue stuff was short and acceptable. Throw the information out there then get back to games. Their conference should be used as a template going forward and the director needs a life-time contract.

GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:
GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:

What are you talking about it will have more then twice as much content you must have forgotten that Forza 5 only launched with only 200 cars and 14 locations.  Forza 6 will launch with over 450 cars and 26 locations plus a ton of other features that wheren't in 5.  That is a way bigger leap in content then in any previous Forza game.  With what you said I highly doubt you ever actually played any Forza game.

That my point, if F6 has such improvement why didnt they gloat and market it at the you know little thing called e3 conference.  They way they made it look is like a boring new edition of Fifa, actualy ea did a better job showing improvements and marketing its yearaly rehashes of their sports games.  

Personally i consider its content still lacking, and i wonder how much of it will be behind a seasosn pass and or special ed version.  F5 with all the content cost some where in the 140/150$ range.  F5 has 17 track now right, and its car list is way more then 200 with all the dlc and stuff. So while good job of trying to spin the addition content into more then it actually is.  Its still less tracks then then GT6 and Project cars.  I dont get why you are so defensive, there are always other and better games always, dont get so attached.    

Wow you are truely clueless about Forza and all the DLC in Forza 5 didn't cost in the 140/150$ range.  You had the car pass which was $50 and the Vip car pass which was $20 which is a grand total of $70.  Even if you bought all the DLC seperate it wasn't close to being 140/150$.  Also I own GT5 and GT6.  GT6 wasn't much of an improvement over 5.  As for Project CARS it might have more tracks but the car lineup is severly lacking.  Plus since every car is accessable from the start of the game there really isn't much replay value to it since it only has less then half a dozen cars that I'm actually interested in and the track list isn't that impressive either it doesn't even have the old layout of LeMans without the two speed bumbs on the Mulsanne Straigt and it doesn't have all the layouts to one of my all time favorite tracks Road America.

It was Exactly $150.

F5 limited edition 80, SP 50, Vip CP 20 -  for a total of 150, not including tax.  Full F5 experience only $150.

Cluess indeed the limited edtion comes with the VIP cars and its alway the case with any limited edtion Forza game.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:
GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:

It was Exactly $150.

Cluess indeed the limited edtion comes with the VIP cars and its alway the case with any limited edtion Forza game.

So 130 before tax, it still end in my 140/150 initial statement which you just prove yet got all emotional over it.

Thanks, keep proving me right.  

Sony.

MS holding back stuff for gamescon definitely limited how good there conference could be but Idk if i'm just getting older or something but E3 just isn't all the exciting to me anymore and I was underwhelmed for the most part. Was ridiculously excited when Shenmue 3 was being announced but even that was poorly handled and could have been so much better. Instead of being ridiculously excited for a game that I've been longing to come out for literally a decade, I was left confused that they were just announcing that you could donate money to make it happened. I was expecting a gameplay demo like what we got from TLG but it was literally just an announcement that they will make the game if we donate.

Not really since you can get the limited editon for about 70 dollars when you shop arround keep trying though.

Sonys conference was their best I've ever seen. They did a fantastic job. Id say 9.25-9.5/10.

Uncharted 4 was amazing.
Horizons blew me away with how good it looked! GG has stepped up their game!
TLG I was convinced would show up and it was awesome.
Firewatch looks freaking sweet and I believe is first to ps4.
Dreams I'm sure will be amazing but way more needs to be seen before I can judge that. Tho I certainly trust media molecule.
FF7 and Shenmue 3 I have no interest in, but hearing the crowd's reaction/excitement level (both E3 crowd and the theatre I was in) was awesome.
Battlefield looks freaking sweet and it being assoc with ps4 is huge.
CoD actually looked sweet (tho probably still won't get it) and the ps4 partnership was a massive bomba.

I thought MS conference was quite good.
Cuphead looks freaking amazing!
BC was a major bomba. Sweet they're doing this.
Controller looks awesome (tho $150?!)
Recore is very intriguing.
Gears 4 looked pretty sweet.
Loved the first TR but from the first trailer they released for RoTR I've been noticing how much more ridiculously unrealistic they're making this one. The new trailer amps this up even more. Looks visually stunning, but so fake it feels hard to enjoy. And the acting/characters continue to be subpar. But the gameplay I have faith will be fantastic.

FatedReality said:
Not even close in my opinion. MS conference was dry and didn't really have anything to get really excited for other than more Halo gameplay and backwards compatibility (which isn't nearly as good as it sounds).

I spent all afternoon today playing Viva PInata 2 while snapped to a baseball game. It's even better than it sounds.  The fact that it works seamlessly with all the Xbox One features still functional over the top is pretty awesome.  Gonna stream some OG Mass Effect tomorrow on Twitch.  Works great.

I'm someone who (foolishly?) pays for the same game over and over on like the E-shop. I've paid for PSNow content that I have in a box somewhere. People by the hundreds of thousands will pay for something like the FF VII port coming soon when they already own it.  (Not the remake, the $16 port.)  People do want this.

It won't have everything, but it's going to have a lot. 

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?