By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scalebound and Crackdown to skip E3 for Gamescom 2015

WhiteSky said:
Last year after E3 Hideki Kamiya said it was able to show gameplay from Scalebound. This year nothing. It seem that the relationship is not so good.

*facepalm* how do you even come to that conclusion? 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Cloudman said:
This will either mean MS has even better surprises, or it's going to be a let down... : / I hope it's not the first.

Why do you hope it isn't the first? oh wait I already know, no need to answer. 

oh my gosh, shoot! I meant the 2nd!!! Sorry about that!!! x ( Can't read straight now...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wow, quantum break, crackdown, scalebound. Thé only 2 games interesting are not there ? Sucks

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Gamescom isn't that far away. I can wait.

Does Microsoft really have that much to show that they can get away with removing three major future release?

I think skipping E3 means not having demos and extensive trailers. I think its fine especially since these games aren't releasing anytime soon. These three games have already been announce they wouldn't of made a big splash anyways.

Open the door for new unannounced games, here hoping. I'm super stocked about Microsoft E3.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
DerNebel said:

More like how much they spend on Powers Season 2. :D

But if that whole TLG rumor is really true then they are going to get huge reactions anyway.

I just want everyone to stay away from the BS tbh lol

I don't want microsoft to even bring up oculus at their conference and I don't want sony to boast about numbers or sales or even focus on VR either D:

also yeah I agree, if they show TLG, then Sony wins E3 atuomatically imo. I know id be happy

I think most of us want that, but for some reason those companies (especially Sony) still feel the need to put all that crap into their shows. I don't mind a short mentioning of lifetime PS4 sales but I don't need 15 minutes of "content partnerships" or whatever. There's probably no getting around a pretty large chunk of VR at this years Sony conference, I just hope no game that I find interesting is going to be Morpheus exclusive, enabled is ok, but exclusive would really suck.

The question now is what MS is going to talk about at E3, I think they're going to talk quite extensively about that american football game they apparently have coming, after all if all those rumors are true then that is only about 1 1/2 months away from launch.

Cloudman said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Cloudman said:
This will either mean MS has even better surprises, or it's going to be a let down... : / I hope it's not the first.

oh my gosh, shoot! I meant the 2nd!!! Sorry about that!!! x ( Can't read straight now...

Oh, disregard my comment then xD

I was hyped for Crackdown.

NobleTeam360 said:
Cloudman said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Cloudman said:

Oh, disregard my comment then xD

Yeah, sorry. I want MS to have a great show. I want all the shows to be great : ( Last thing I want are a bunch of snoozefests....

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Oh well, now i'm excited for Gamescom.