By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scalebound and Crackdown to skip E3 for Gamescom 2015

whelp, hopefully their conference isn't an hour and a half of Tomb Raider, Halo and Forza footage

Around the Network

This is good news, more spread out showings , means the games can shine instead of being over shadowed.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

DerNebel said:
Protendo said:
DerNebel said:

Though one does have to admit that it's not that dumb from MS to move these smaller titles to Gamescom, with Sony not having a conference this time they'll be able to dominate the news cycle that week.

Risk US sales where they have a fighting chance to gain headway in Europe which is a lost cause....

*shrug*

The internet is a global thing you know? *shrug* ;)

Yet the amount interest in the US will be lowered.  E3 generates a lot more views/publicity than the others.

On a side note: I'm most interested in VR! VR is going to be the next big thing, might as well embrace it.

well i am still going to watch even without scalebound lol, because i am a worshiper of Phil Spencer... Oh hail Phil Spencer ......

So more than 1 year on any information for Scalebound and Crackdown, that's pretty ridiculous. Why would they announce these games so early?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
So more than 1 year on any information for Scalebound and Crackdown, that's pretty ridiculous. Why would they announce these games so early?

Well, to be fair, they aren`t the only ones guilty of this, and 1 year isn`t all that bad. They`re going to be at Gamescom, so it`s not such a big deal.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Angelus said:
I swear to God.....

Not too long ago there was a thread talking about how E3 is all about making new announcements and that Microsoft's show would be lame if all they did was show gameplay for a bunch of games already announced. Now we have a thread where everybody is complaining that some of the announced games are being moved to a showcase elsewhere to make room for other things at E3. Make up your damn minds

I think you misunderstood the problem. It's that 2016 games were revealed too early and should have been left for this E3 instead. What are they gonna do, announce 2017 games? Is that going to be their yearly E3 plan, always? Cause why would they remove 2016 games to announce 2017 games..?

This E3 could have ended like this: after showing the games coming in holiday 2015 (both exclusives and the usual third party promotions), "have a look at some of what's coming in 2016" and you'd see the first announcements of both Scalebound and Crackdown, with gameplay footage. The 2015 games would have gotten their highlight while still fitting in new announcements. Sounds like a better E3 than last year and most likely better than what this one is going to be like.

Why the fuck are they having a conference for again?

I'm now filled with determination.

This is why E3 is so bollocks these days, they announced these games last year and there still not on the horizon for this year or probably even next.

So who cares how jam packed there E3 shows are, it will just be CGI trailers for games we wont see again for 2-3 years.

thatguymarco said:
Why the fuck are they having a conference for again?

Halo, Gears,Forza, unannounced games and it's E3 they won't skip it just because of 3 games that won't be there.

Proud to be a Californian.